Lightning Rodder banner

1961 - 1971 of 1971 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
View attachment 537367

2/4 drop, 20" reps with 295/45 Toyo Proxes, steel braided brake lines, steering stabilizer, rear air ride with air shocks, CAI, single blade throttle body, EGR delete, electric fans, 4# lower pulley, just installed long tubes and just deleted ABS.
Its currently on jack stands waiting for more free time to install freshly powder coated and sticker-ed calipers, have custom exhaust welded up, replace rears suspension bushings, rebuild rear end, restore headlights and tail lights and then detail. Plan to get it done before NMRA.

·
Registered
849 Posts
Very nice. I would love to have one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Same!
I just saw a “black” 93 down the road at a local shop.... Found out why the shop doesn’t have the best reputation also.
The black truck was once red. Now EVERYTHING is painted black. Lock cylinders, emblems, parts of the tires, wheel wells. Looks great, from 25’ away!

·
Registered
333 Posts
Same!
I just saw a “black” 93 down the road at a local shop.... Found out why the shop doesn’t have the best reputation also.
The black truck was once red. Now EVERYTHING is painted black. Lock cylinders, emblems, parts of the tires, wheel wells. Looks great, from 25’ away!
I would be pissed. I’ve been thinking about selling my Roush and getting a Gen 1. Finding a clean one is getting harder and harder to do and I would want it to have some sort of forced induction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1961 - 1971 of 1971 Posts