Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You get 7 regular, and 1 flexible (for the Coil Bolt from hell under the fuel rail reg)

Big THANKS to Chris Diaz for the B-Day Gift,  WOO HOO :smt023

(you cheap bastard, I wanted a Turbo) ($^%@$^%@($%@$(@%$

I haven't installed mine yet (only got them last night)
But I found this crappy pic on the net of them installed on the Pass Side

·
Administrator
18,554 Posts
Had those installed recently. Seems to be a great idea. I found a couple loosening so I
reccomend inspecting them for tightness occasionally.
Jim

·
A.K.A. SneakerWhore
2,479 Posts
man I want a set of those things, I just cant justify spendin $80 on a set of screws....

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
FREEBIE
NOTTA
ZILCH

Do like I did Josh, have you Bitch buy um for you, Oh Ya Thanks again Chris  [smilie=omgrofl.gif]
:LOL

I hooked my Brother up with a BRAND NEW (used for 45.2 seconds) Black Diablo
"Chip Master Revolution" (Multi 4 Bank Chip, with Switch and Light). He thinks this is going to square us up
  :smt098  NOT
But it's a good start (I'm hoping there's a Turbo or something coming Monday and maybe the boxes just got separated  :smt017

Thanks Again Boss  :cheers:
(I Mean ROOKIE)  :hifu:

·
Banned
749 Posts
[smilie=eek4.gif] $80.00 for a set of screws??? GOOD LORD THATS ALOT OF MONEY!!!

·
Banned
749 Posts
hey where would i find those screws anyway?

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Chris said:
Hey Rob, you're welcome you cheap bastid! :smt023 [smilie=party.gif]
YOU STILL OWE ME, that Chip is only on loan :LOL

Chris, THANKS PAL, :smt023 I've heard great feed back on these puppies, and I truly wanted a set, (especially cause I have no issue's getting the plugs in and out, but surely do the 7mm screws from hell), this is DEF going to speed things up A LOT, THANKS

Hostile03SVT said:
hey where would i find those screws anyway?
http://www.madenterprise.com/F150.htm

·
Registered
426 Posts
Real gear heads don't need no girly man cheater screws. Besides.... they look like uneeded extra mass to me. :LOL

Rich

·
Registered
5,872 Posts
I'm still working on my homemade set. Already made a set of prototypes, but they're a tad short since I only used what ACE gardware had (50mm allen head) M5 x .8 thread.
I REFUSE to pay 80 bux + shipping for 8 fricking screws.
McMaster Carr has all the pieces. Just knurled end thumbscrews with threaded "risers" around them. The only piece I can't seem to find is that flex shaft for the back cylinder, but I will... oh yes.. I most definitely will.
Then I'll put mine up for sale for only 60 bux, and still make a killing :D

·
Registered
30 Posts
my swiveling 7mm snap on socket was 80 bucks...so i guess i could justify the purchase of those as well.

·
Registered
648 Posts
I have em too. they are sweet!

·
El duderino
13,077 Posts
i paid like $60 but i got them for the intro price :D

·
Registered
92 Posts
Real gear heads don't need no girly man cheater screws.   

Rich

Yeah. And we always leave a little skin & blood in the tight spots! [smilie=laugh.gif]

Actually- Rob, you dick; You should have posted this last week :D I wouldn't mind something makin' my life easier and saving some knuckles.

·
Banned
749 Posts
hey i guess i can go for the 80.00 i mean it is better then busting your knuckles all the time. and for those who never cracked there knuckles, umm yea it does begin to hurt after a while..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts