Lightning Rodder banner

Viking Coilovers/Shocks

7K views 24 replies 9 participants last post by  walter12walter 
#1 ·
Any one run the Viking coilovers or the shocks on their trucks? Do you guys recommend them?
My current set up Stifflers UCA & LCA Ground Force lowering springs w/ isolator you front and just a drop shackle in the back (Really wanna get those Fiber glass leafs before I do anything else in the rear anyone have some laying around they don’t mine getting rid of) Do have the stifflers trac bars on the way.

#12 ·
Don't know anything about the coilovers but I got the double adjustable vikings in the rear. 1.31 sixty foot...

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Reactions: TP 112
#14 ·
Ridetech did at one time have a lifetime guarentee. Thats why i went with those from stifflers. Also with his uca and lca.👍

Reactions: junioRace
#17 ·
The Stifflers lowers were developed in conjunction with input from Ridetech, and were designed around those coil overs. You will find that the Viking coil overs have different mounting than the Ridetechs. The Vikings can be made to work, but it will require some fab work for a correct spacer and a possible call to Viking for any additional mounting components.

#18 ·
The Viking coil overs have the same mounting points as a stock shock. They have that T bar mounting bracket so they’ll bolt on to a stock lower and the bracket that Stifflers offer for people running stocks shocks I’ll take some pictures once I’m off of work. Won’t be doing them till probably this weekend.

#21 ·
I look foreword to seeing the installed pic. do you know what spring rate is

Reactions: AnthonySvt_
#23 ·
Pics?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.