Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Silver is the fastest color
5,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well the weekened started out friday aftanoon i got my new DR555s 305s from discount tire direct then later in the weekened i slapped on my new blower....

so i go to my machanic to put the tires on and as soo as i pull up hes like smoke em u got a new set were putting on... lol so i did ... mean while i said video it ... lol afta the smoke clear im like let me see the video hes like wut video!! i was like WTF lol ... i wish i had my line lock but havent recived it yet from JJ lol there is still meat on the tire for wen i do get the line lock :bigtu

so afta that fast foward to today

id like to thank MIKE i am frozen for comeing to hang out like we always do and get work done! lol

....i install my new blower ... that i worked on sat ready for today i PORTED INLET ...OUTLET.... SANDED ... PAINTED..... FILLED SILENCER HOLES IN 3 HOURS

IC was bad but i didnt have time to clean thats for another weekened

i did no do the tradional triangle in the fron of the outlet casue im stock pulleys

of coarse i opened the inlet massssive hahah

primed

painted

last but not least the projects i gotta do for people the CL is on its way to the WELDER tommrow

chance urs is the second from the left and jeff junkyard urs is the far left chance urs will be done mid week and jeff urs will be done for spook fest

·
NO SPONSORS
5,670 Posts
Looking good mang!

·
Cogswell Cogs
3,383 Posts
OK... fess up, how many people driving by stopped thinking it was a tag sale going on?? LOL

·
I paid my buck-o-five
75,542 Posts
looks good, I think you'll gain some decent performance with the inlet port and the touch up on the outlet...

stock pulley power

·
Building a fast catfish!!!
15,687 Posts
Hmm... time will tell todd... time will tell

·
Silver is the fastest color
5,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
looks good, I think you'll gain some decent performance with the inlet port and the touch up on the outlet...

stock pulley power
hell yea stoff stock pulley power! lol but yea i did gain some power and the blower is SUPERRR loud now

Hmm... time will tell todd... time will tell
wut u saying over there jeff lol

·
I paid my buck-o-five
75,542 Posts
hell yea stoff stock pulley power! lol but yea i did gain some power and the blower is SUPERRR loud now

IF I had a lightning this whole stock pulley power race would be one worth my time, but since I'll probbaly end up with a beat up rescue truck I'll probably jump straight to the Procharger and see what I can make it do :scared003

·
Building a fast catfish!!!
15,687 Posts
Hey todd... when my case gets here ill txt you the measurement of the inlet so you can get the plenum close...

And if you bring your L to Spookfest...imma steal you Big-O

1 - 20 of 25 Posts