Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
I Miss My L
6,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As you can see in the before pic it was pretty bad....The before pic was taken after washing and claying
tailgate before.jpg

I then hit it with the PC with Megs 105 and 205, then some FinishKare sealant and FinishKare paste wax...Results speak for themselves
tailgate after2.jpg

tailgate after.jpg

Now for the goodies I used:
PC DA Polisher from GB
Megs 105 from GB
Megs 205 from GB
Pads from GB
I also purchased from Mike @ AutoAesthetica:
FinishKare #2180 sealant
#2680 paste wax
#118 shampoo
along with many other items to do a full detail, but just wanted to try the PC out on the tailgate since it was pretty rough. I am very pleased in the results, and want to give a BIG THANKS to Mike @ AutoAesthetica for all his help in coaching me along on how to use the products. I will be doing the whole truck when I get enough time, and I will get plenty of before/after pics to show how well this stuff works

·
Guilty by Association
19,345 Posts
Mike is a super dude! Huge asset to our community, to anyone who is thinking of cleaning or detailing their vehicle, I would HIGHLY recommend him for advise and products.

OP Pics of progress look amazing

·
I Miss My L
6,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man. And yeah, Mike is the man to go to. I had never used one of these n my life n he gave me all the pointers n help i needed. Couldn't have done it without him.

·
I Miss My L
6,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
I Miss My L
6,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everybody....And thanks again, Mike, for the great advise and great products

·
I Miss My L
6,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah i been wanting 2 for a couple weeks just havent had time. now just gotta find time to do the whole truck

·
NO SPONSORS
5,669 Posts
Looks good I got mine a day before I left on vacation. i cant wait to try it when I get back!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
8 Participants
merlin
Lightning Rodder
Join our Lightning Rodder community to discuss the supercharged Ford F150 SVT and Harley Davidson edition pickup.
Full Forum Listing