Project Dirty Dog
6,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My yellow tq arm bars and BX catback  :D

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
Kick ass Tyson!

D000dddd we need pics of the of the bassani exhaust OUTSIDE OF THE BOX LOL :D :D :D :smt045

:smt041

Looking good my friend!!!! Looking good! :smt023

·
Project Dirty Dog
6,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
will do the camear need's to charge. I won't let you down chris. Part two of this will be when the Long Tubes and High flow cats arrive so get your  [smilie=popcorn.gif] ready chirs

·
Project Dirty Dog
6,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks chris your the man

·
Project Dirty Dog
6,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
here is the picture of the bassani out of the box, I went with the bx series saved $200

·
Registered
270 Posts
no bling factor? but ill still take one over my flowmasters.

·
Registered
541 Posts
The bx series isn't bling but comes with polished tips though...right??
I'm thinking of buying the bx, whenever my tax return comes in!!

·
Project Dirty Dog
6,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I did not take all the hardware out of the box, but yes it does come with a x-pipe.

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
:smt023 :smt023 @ BB

Smoooooooooooooooooking :smt026

CONGRATS BRO, two excellent Mods :cheers:

·
Project Dirty Dog
6,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Now for the Long Tubes next month :D

·
Registered
190 Posts
I have been seriously considering the Bassani BX exhaust. It appears in the picture that it comes complete so it can be installed by the do-it-yourself. Would that be correct? Would there be any reason you would have to take it to an exhaust shop other then having them do some welding if one needed it?

·
Registered
8,325 Posts
Sonic Boom said:
I have been seriously considering the Bassani BX exhaust. It appears in the picture that it comes complete so it can be installed by the do-it-yourself. Would that be correct? Would there be any reason you would have to take it to an exhaust shop other then having them do some welding if one needed it?
You can install any catback yourself, but it does help to have it on a lift, that way you can easily remove your stock system and line up the new one. It just takes some time and patience.

I have done lots of Bassani catbacks and they are by far the best quality system on the market.

Give me a shout if I can help. :D

[email protected]

·
Registered
218 Posts
Sonic Boom said:
Did mine in my driveway with the truck on jackstands. No sweat, just drink plenty of fluids :smt030 :cheers: After you remove the clamps, it has been found that the easiest way to remove the old one, is with a cum-a-long. Just jack from the hitch in the rear. My factory cat-back just fell of on mine :smt102

·
Project Dirty Dog
6,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Sonic Boom said:
Like JJ said it would be nice to have a lift to put it on as there is some hard to reach places with out a lift to put the hanger brackets on to the frame. There is no welding needed to put this kit on.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts