Lightning Rodder banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
everbody says to go with the big guys on the forum. funny thing is i got terrible service from one of them who couldnt even write a starter tune via email for my truck when it only had a kb 2.3 with supporting mods. it took me 2 months and i was told that it was my truck. i brought it to a local tuner who happens to work for diablo and he laughed at the starter tune, he had me dialed in with a tune in 3 hours and low and behold there was nothing wrong with my truck. im just saying everybody has different experiences with the same people. i have purchased tons of stuff from rpmoutlet and never had anything go wrong and we all know how much they suck.haha!

·
Registered
410 Posts
all mechanicals things can fail. your engine is only as strong as your weekest link! just because a part is new doesnt mean its good. i used to build engines for a living mostly SBC bbc sbf bbf stuff but a good amount of mods too and checking each individual part helps narrow down alot of your comebacks. and alot has to do with machineing as well. as far as mmr goes im sure they dont want come backs and negative feedback but thats part of the game. all ive heard is horror stories about them so if i were you i would take your cash and put it all on black in vegas! the odds are probably about the same. my .02

·
Mr. Crossfire
16,162 Posts
How about there Sbs? I'm looking at Buss's mmr 1000 sb

·
My junk is SOLD!!!!!
2,260 Posts
Brad, I will say, I havent heard of many, if any, SB failures. Its not so much their product that sucks, I think their customer service is seriously lacking which makes everything harder should you actually have an issue.

·
Mr. Crossfire
16,162 Posts
Brad, I will say, I havent heard of many, if any, SB failures. Its not so much their product that sucks, I think their customer service is seriously lacking which makes everything harder should you actually have an issue.
Thanks Nick, :bigtu

·
Former Rowing Team.
11,855 Posts
I'm a firm believer in doing it right the first time...when I do something I always do it the biggest and baddest I can make it at that time. Except I can't do that with my truck because that means I have to go 4v and turbo lol
Just dont try to make it the biggest in baddest around. That's hard with people like the damn SS THIS rolling around Texas!!:smt021

·
DSGFTW
5,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Just dont try to make it the biggest in baddest around. That's hard with people like the damn SS THIS rolling around Texas!!:smt021
Tell me about it! I have Thunderbolt, SS_This, and Sinisters old truck to look up to. Not to mention all the whipple tricks around here :(

41 - 48 of 48 Posts