Lightning Rodder banner
61 - 68 of 68 Posts

· worlds fastest MP lightning
1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
Hey uncle Frank I have a few questions I live in Massachusetts and I’m looking to have my motor built would you know anybody are help me out the point me in the right direction
Hi my friend i only can point you in the only Direction I know and that’s the people who built and tuned my trucks
and that would be (JDM Engineering) from your Location in Massachusetts to new jersey is about 280 miles *
That’s a big distance but doable*

this is the phone # (732) 780-0770* ask for Jim JR*tell him I told you to call*
he will answer any questions you may have add is 60 Jerseyville Avenue Freehold New Jersey

I’m Assuming you have a lightning? what blower and how fast do you want to go ?
((((this is about the only advice I can give you is how fast do you want to go ))))

Good luck my friend*

· Registered
7 Posts
Hi my friend i only can point you in the only Direction I know and that’s the people who built and tuned my trucks
and that would be (JDM Engineering) from your Location in Massachusetts to new jersey is about 280 miles *
That’s a big distance but doable*

this is the phone # (732) 780-0770* ask for Jim JR*tell him I told you to call*
he will answer any questions you may have add is 60 Jerseyville Avenue Freehold New Jersey

I’m Assuming you have a lightning? what blower and how fast do you want to go ?
((((this is about the only advice I can give you is how fast do you want to go ))))

Good luck my friend*
well right now I have a stock blower I tuned it a couple weeks ago I’m running 450 and 550 to the wheels I want to have 600 to 700 hp I know I got to upgrade the blower first I want to do my motor and then four five months get my blower You wouldn’t have a phone number so I could talk to you and ask you a few questions cause I know you’re a genius at these things

1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 · (Edited)
well right now I have a stock blower I tuned it a couple weeks ago I’m running 450 and 550 to the wheels I want to have 600 to 700 hp I know I got to upgrade the blower first I want to do my motor and then four five months get my blower You wouldn’t have a phone number so I could talk to you and ask you a few questions cause I know you’re a genius at these things
yes I left you JDMs phone # and to ask for Jim JR he will definitely answer any questions you may have. as far as a blower 2.3 whipple is the blower you want,((((NOT THE 2.9 ))))but the 2.3

and if you want to be in the range 600 To 700 hp * ((((in which I won’t go more than that ))))you don’t need 80 lb injectors (60) Lbs is all you will need*

this is # (732)780-0770 tell Jim JR that UF told you to call
let me know how you make out

(((((((((((((((((((((((My #is (609) 731-1265 CALL ME ANYTIME ))))))))))))))))

PS
Don’t go crazy with big HP
700 is max you should go but that’s just my opinion *

1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 ·
yes I left you JDMs phone # and to ask for Jim JR he will definitely answer any questions you may have. as far as a blower 2.3 whipple is the blower you want,((((NOT THE 2.9 ))))but the 2.3

and if you want to be in the range 600 To 700 hp * ((((in which I won’t go more than that ))))you don’t need 80 lb injectors (60) Lbs is all you will need*

this is # (732)780-0770 tell Jim JR that UF told you to call
let me know how you make out *

PS
Don’t go crazy with big HP
700 is max you should go but that’s just my opinion *
So Sorry I missed understood you I’m sorry about that * yes you can call me anytime my #(609) 731-1265*
again sorry about that * you are more than welcome to call me anytime day or night *

61 - 68 of 68 Posts