Lightning Rodder banner
41 - 60 of 68 Posts

· worlds fastest MP lightning
1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Hi my friend and thank you, good question, i guess I needed a break but then I kinda missed taking to guy’s like yourself and also was talking to Big Jim (Top Gun) and decided to get back on, also I have been getting text’s and Messages on my Instagram page about my truck and my setup ect ect and if I would help them and of course there’s nothing more Rewarding for me to help someone with our lightnings* some people message me about Their cars but unfortunately I only know our lightning trucks LOL. So I’m back and hopefully help one of our lightning brothers and or sisters with Their trucks * again thank you and hope to talk to you soon * PS* looking forward for Spookfest *

· Registered
69 Posts
Welcome back Uncle Frank.
The Man.
The Legend.
Good to hear from you, Good Luck at Spookfest. Love Always Spence and Lori.

1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 · (Edited)
Welcome back Uncle Frank.
The Man.
The Legend.
Good to hear from you, Good Luck at Spookfest. Love Always Spence and Lori.
Hi* to my two Favorite people from ((((Canada))) you are to kind * this has to be Lori* LOL* it’s nice to be back and please give my best regards to Spencer* BTW I still have that one of a kind LIGHTNING shirt you guys sent me* And thank you for wishing me luck at Spookfest ,Good luck is always Good* thank you * Love you guys always *

1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
Glad You are BACK WE missed you. Haulin
Hi (((((HAULIN)))) thank you so much my friend, i definitely missed talking to you ,hopefully you and your family are well. i missed the Conversations about our trucks happy to be back,looking forward for Spookfest,hopefully it will be a good Turn out * again thank you.please stay safe.

1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 · (Edited)
Sir,
hey Uncle Frank. Not gonna say welcome back simply never considered you gone! But damn sure glad hear you're fine.
And the Silver Assassin?
boy oh boy the guy I missed the most my dear friend keith !!! You just made my day Awesome to hear from you how have you been? i definitely missed you especially our phone calls did you change your phone # because I have been texting you but I don’t know if they went through got no answer how is Barbara please give her my best regards. I’m doing ok the silver assassin is getting ready for Spookfest Please keep in touch.looking forward in hearing from you. My phone is on for you 24/7 please stay safe * love always.

1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
boy oh boy the guy I missed the most my dear friend keith !!! You just made my day Awesome to hear from you how have you been? i definitely missed you especially our phone calls did you change your phone # because I have been texting you but I don’t know if they went through got no answer how is Barbara please give her my best regards. I’m doing ok the silver assassin is getting ready for Spookfest Please keep in touch.looking forward in hearing from you. My phone is on for you 24/7 please stay safe * love always.

· Premium Member
1,655 Posts
Hi Uncle Frank its your old friend Jeff Thompson. Hope you've been well and can't wait to see what your next accomplishments will be. I hope to get out to Spookfest to see you break some records again! It’s always great to see good people do well. Muck love and respect as always…

· Registered
3,700 Posts
Welcome back UF. I have not been on LR myself in a while. But one thing is for sure, my Lightning is still around and will be making SF. We will match race for sure!! Heading down to the dyno at JPC on Oct 1st to see what kind of magic Kevin can muster up for that 2.3 record holder of yours. (y);)

2.3 Whipple record holder vs 2.6 KB record holder, it will be epic!!!!

1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
Hi Uncle Frank its your old friend Jeff Thompson. Hope you've been well and can't wait to see what your next accomplishments will be. I hope to get out to Spookfest to see you break some records again! It’s always great to see good people do well. Muck love and respect as always…
My man Jeff always a pleasure to hear from you and nice to be back, I miss talking to so many guys like yourself on this site I guess if you are a lightning lover you can’t stay away ,When I thought I was done they pulled me back in LOL and yes it would be AWESOME if you could make Spookfest, A matter of fact if you do make Spookfest I will have FREE of charge a fresh off the press (UNCLE FRANK Breaking records) T-shirt* all i have left is XL* it’s yours *
please try to make it ,I’m sure you will see some beautiful and fast lightning trucks and some awesome racing * hope to see you at this great event called ((((((((((((((Spookfest))))))))))))))) love and respect always.

1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
Welcome back UF. I have not been on LR myself in a while. But one thing is for sure, my Lightning is still around and will be making SF. We will match race for sure!! Heading down to the dyno at JPC on Oct 1st to see what kind of magic Kevin can muster up for that 2.3 record holder of yours. (y);)

well well well look who came out of the woodwork no other than John Dude the 2.6 KB record holder* thank you it’s good to be back,and I’m glad you will be at Spookfest hopefully we will have a nice turnout, and I’m sure we will see some beautiful and fast lightning trucks * Spookfest is my favorite event at my favorite track* its a win win* looking forward in seeing you at Spookfest.

1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 · (Edited)

My man Dude 2.6 KB record holder I was going to wait until Spookfest but how about we make it interesting
lets take a poll on who will win & the Et who ever gets the Closest wins #(1) A $50.00 gift card* #(2) A dozen roses #(3) a bottle of red wine to go with the (rose’s) #(4); a (uncle Frank Breaking records) T-shirt*

Uncle Franks silver assassin 2.3 whipple *
John Dude 2.6 KB record holder *
hope to see you all at this great Event called (((((Spookfest ))))))))

· Registered
2,608 Posts
"Oh, my God, you're back again
Brothers, sisters, everybody sing
Gonna bring the flavor, show us how
Gotta question for us, gonna answer now
yeah
Is he original?
Yeah
Is he the only one?
Yeah
Is he sexual?
Yeah
Is he everything we need?
We better rock our bodies now
Everybody
Yeah
Rock your body
Yeah
Everybody
Rock your body right
Uncle Franks's back, alright"

Uncle Franks you're just like the Backdoor.... Ummm I mean Backstreet Boys, except more Uncle Frankily, lee.... Or something like that.

1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
"Oh, my God, you're back again
Brothers, sisters, everybody sing
Gonna bring the flavor, show us how
Gotta question for us, gonna answer now
yeah
Is he original?
Yeah
Is he the only one?
Yeah
Is he sexual?
Yeah
Is he everything we need?
We better rock our bodies now
Everybody
Yeah
Rock your body
Yeah
Everybody
Rock your body right
Uncle Franks's back, alright"

Uncle Franks you're just like the Backdoor.... Ummm I mean Backstreet Boys, except more Uncle Frankily, lee.... Or something like that.
Bro this is the most amazing welcome back, you are very creative and for that I thank you my friend *

1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
Cant believe you came back !
My Man leach lol the original 2.3 whipple record holder with a strong 9.80 way back in (2012) am I correct?
lol lol you can’t believe I’m back * well I guess it’s because of the love and passion i have for these beautiful lightning trucks, just when I thought I was done,(((THEY PULLED ME BACK IN))) LOL* if you know me and I know you do* I had to come back *I wish you and your awesome lightning could be at Spookfest *
you must agree the silver assassin and I have our hands full* you do know both Dude and Eric and of course You know their trucks and how consistent they run, especially Dudes* But we love the competition* Wish us luck *

1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 ·
Welcome back Aunt Daisy! We should be there to watch you and all the other Lightning guys at Spookfest. It's always a good time so we like to join in on the fun.
My 2 favorite people looking forward in seeing you both again at spookfest * I will have an UF t-shirt for you guys *
please have a safe trip*

41 - 60 of 68 Posts