Lightning Rodder banner
21 - 40 of 68 Posts

· Registered
1,316 Posts
Hahaha *Spookfest *is coming up*thank you my friend it’s nice to be back, lol * I get my motivation from people like you * again thank you.
I’m honored….
I hope to make it to SF soon before all the “veterans” are no longer involved with it.

· Registered
3,682 Posts
Welcome back UF. Soo glad your back, your highly missed, and your love and passion for these trucks is contagious. Cant wait to see what you have in store.

· worlds fastest MP lightning
1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Welcome back UF. Soo glad your back, your highly missed, and your love and passion for these trucks is contagious. Cant wait to see what you have in store.
Hi Walter*thank you so much for your kind words * yes I do love these beautiful lightning trucks, all lightning trucks, and I’m very Humbled* again thank you and please give my best regards to ((Kasey)). Love always*

· Registered
922 Posts
HAM & EGGS --- BEER & PRETZELS --- SPOOK FEST & UNCLE FRANK some things always go together. Now it just wouldn't be a proper event without a proper Match Race. Bring Back Uncle Frank vs John The Dude, its like having Don Gartlis vs Kenny Bernstein or Sox & Martin vs Grumpy Jenkins. What do ya think Guys??

1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
I think we need a few good match races at Spookfest. And a list of competitors with their screen names and combos. And what their goals are!

Jim
HAM & EGGS --- BEER & PRETZELS --- SPOOK FEST & UNCLE FRANK some things always go together. Now it just wouldn't be a proper event without a proper Match Race. Bring Back Uncle Frank vs John The Dude, its like having Don Gartlis vs Kenny Bernstein or Sox & Martin vs Grumpy Jenkins. What do ya think Guys??
Hi Rick. It would be nice if you can come to Spookfest it’s a Sunday. I know you don’t race your beautiful 2004 black Lightning but I’ll be happy to make a pass and you can have a Time slip I promise I won’t Go hard. I’m sure you will have a great time and I’m sure John Dude would like to see you.let me know, you have plenty of time to think about it.hope to see you at Spookfest.

· Registered
3,459 Posts
hahahaha I don’t know who you are but I can tell you that I like you already * all I will say it’s a 2001 silver Lightning, the rest you will have to find out on your own * i’m very impressed about your concern about my truck that tells me you are a lightning lover and that’s all I need to know*
Did you say silver Lightning? Welcome back my friend..

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
I’m honored….
I hope to make it to SF soon before all the “veterans” are no longer involved with it.
Thank you Scott for your amazing text i appreciate your kindness again thank you my friend, not to worry hopefully you can make spookfest next time, and don’t worry you won’t miss any of the big Match ups i’m sure they will be all on video and you will see all the action on YouTube * please stay safe see you next time. Love always.

1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
The man… the legend… Unlce Frank!! Welcome back friend!! 🇺🇸
Hi my friend Carlos* thank you so much it’s nice to be back and I’m glad to see you got your truck up and running again* looking forward in seeing some fast time slips, just remember my phone is always on for you 24\7 if you have any questions that I can help you with if needed * As you know there’s going to be a Spookfest coming up in October looks like it’s going be more exciting Than last year, it would be great if some day you can make a Spookfest
anyway nice to hear from you* please stay safe talk to you soon.love always*

1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Thank you my friend I appreciate that, but can’t place the name 85F150 ? Can you please help me. again thank you.
never mind I know exactly who you are you gotta forgive me I’ve been away too long lol* and please give your lovely wife my best regards, I know you are always at JLP day but hopefully you can make Spookfest and i definitely want to see your truck with a Personal best time slip this is the event that can make it happen, again thank you and I hope to see you guys at this awesome event called Spookfest *

1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
never mind I know exactly who you are you gotta forgive me I’ve been away too long lol* and please give your lovely wife my best regards, I know you are always at JLP day but hopefully you can make Spookfest and i definitely want to see your truck with a Personal best time slip this is the event that can make it happen, again thank you and I hope to see you guys at this awesome event called Spookfest *
Dennise one more thing I want to give a shout out to your first granddaughter (Anastasia Grace) again congratulations*

1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
Dennise says thank you Uncle Frank. She is a joy.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
You guys are more than welcome,I know how you feel i have (5) grand kids and I’m also glad you liked what I wrote .please let me know if you can make Spookfest I will give you what I wrote in person lol* not to mention we can get your truck to (60) Ft the best it ever did* I guarantee you that * IF YOU HAVE a LIGHTNING then IT WILL (60) ft well* Please take my cell (609) 731-1265* you can call or text me 24/7* it would be awesome to see you at Spookfest? Please stay safe*

· Registered
416 Posts
Hi Jim* (Top Gun) yes it’s always nice talking to you and yes looking forward for Spookfest, hopefully we will see some beautiful and fast Lightnings and of course seeing you and some of the lightning guy’s, I think my friend Eric korn will be at Spookfest again this year, and of course the (KB ) king John Dude.and yes I’m glad it’s on a Sunday and at my Favorite track * Cecil dragway and a special thanks to ((((((Brett))))) for putting this Event together We need more Bretts in the lightning community * thank you Brett*
Looking foward to SF also

Not a problem! Glad to do it, its always a good time!!

1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
Looking foward to SF also

Not a problem! Glad to do it, its always a good time!!
Yes it really is a great event and at a great track, and for a moment I thought it wasn’t going to be a Spookfest ? That’s why you got that text from DUDE LOL*(((Brett))) on behalf of myself and I’m sure everyone that has a lightning or not want to say thank you for making Spookfest Possible * looking forward for a great Turn out and some great racing again thank you*

21 - 40 of 68 Posts