Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

local painter
Reactions: cbxer55

Administrator
Welcome back! Nice talking (texting) to you the last few days.I can't wait to see what you have in store for Spookfest. So happy it is on a Sunday so I will not have practice/game to interfere.

Jim

Wile E. Coyote, Super Genius!
Welcome back Uncle Frank.

worlds fastest MP lightning
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Welcome back! Nice talking (texting) to you the last few days.I can't wait to see what you have in store for Spookfest. So happy it is on a Sunday so I will not have practice/game to interfere.

Jim
Hi Jim* (Top Gun) yes it鈥檚 always nice talking to you and yes looking forward for Spookfest, hopefully we will see some beautiful and fast Lightnings and of course seeing you and some of the lightning guy鈥檚, I think my friend Eric korn will be at Spookfest again this year, and of course the (KB ) king John Dude.and yes I鈥檓 glad it鈥檚 on a Sunday and at my Favorite track * Cecil dragway and a special thanks to ((((((Brett))))) for putting this Event together We need more Bretts in the lightning community * thank you Brett*

worlds fastest MP lightning
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Well since we don't know who you are. What year Lightning do you have, what mods, and how quick?
hahahaha I don鈥檛 know who you are but I can tell you that I like you already * all I will say it鈥檚 a 2001 silver Lightning, the rest you will have to find out on your own * i鈥檓 very impressed about your concern about my truck that tells me you are a lightning lover and that鈥檚 all I need to know*

Registered
Welcome back sir! Hoping all is well and you鈥檙e ready to break some hearts this fall. 馃槈馃槀

1 - 20 of 68 Posts