Lightning Rodder banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
JDM built Low mileage true blue Built GT500 Aluminum motor BTS Transmission pi converter Kooks headers ice cold AC power steering Aerospace brakes $25,000 Trucks ready to go racing or hit the streets Joe Gambino roll bar swing outs.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Crazy I thought this would of sold fast 40,000 mile true blue with less then 150 miles on the built Aluminum motor and BTS transmission that alone is $20,000 without everything else. Plus truck runs a #

·
11 second street truck
10,815 Posts
It's half in one market and half in another.

The low miles trucks that sell are stock.

The race trucks that sell can legally run the time they're built to run.

His low miles truck is highly modified. It lacks safety equipment to run 9s.

·
Administrator
18,410 Posts
As it sits it is legal to run the number it has. But most wanting a low mileage truck are not real keen on a rollbar being in it. Truck is well worth the asking price. And a good NMRA candidate for those that like to race Truck/Lightning or True Street. Or even brackets.

It was set up to run spray when built. Don't know if UF still has the nitrous stuff around. Could be had at reasonable cost I am sure as Frank won't consider using juice.

Jim

·
Registered
4,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
As it sits it is legal to run the number it has. But most wanting a low mileage truck are not real keen on a rollbar being in it. Truck is well worth the asking price. And a good NMRA candidate for those that like to race Truck/Lightning or True Street. Or even brackets.

It was set up to run spray when built. Don't know if UF still has the nitrous stuff around. Could be had at reasonable cost I am sure as Frank won't consider using juice.

No spray motor has been freshen up less then 120 miles on it. A sawzall and throw the roll bar in garbage still better then most trucks out there stock fuel lines perfect street truck ice cold AC
Jim

·
Registered
4,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's half in one market and half in another.

The low miles trucks that sell are stock.

The race trucks that sell can legally run the time they're built to run.

His low miles truck is highly modified. It lacks safety equipment to run 9s.
Do you follow franks post around and just comment about his legal Equipment Lol Its great to see how concerned you are. For $25,000 it’s a legal 9.99 truck if you wanted no roll bar in 15 minutes you can cut it out install a solid glass and done. 10 owner 180,000 mile trucks guys are asking 18k this is a steal. You just have some Vendetta against Frank

·
11 second street truck
10,815 Posts
Do me a favor jeff, since i thought this was settled. Show me where I said once this truck wasn't worth the money? In fact I told numerous people you couldn't build this truck for 2x what he is asking. So why don't you be less concerned with my thoughts on franks truck, and get bent. Mmkay pumpkin?

And it's a 10.0 legal truck. And barely legal at that. It needs a window net at 135 and I doubt it has axle retainers or an SFI trans shield.
It's missing a lot to go 9.99 legally. Which is taking nothing away from franks truck. Its fast. Its streetable, and he's even including all the parts to make it have a full interior.

Reactions: Harley#356

·
Administrator
18,410 Posts
I count calipers as axle retention devices. Tech might not agree, but I have never been checked.

·
Registered
4,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Do me a favor jeff, since i thought this was settled. Show me where I said once this truck wasn't worth the money? In fact I told numerous people you couldn't build this truck for 2x what he is asking. So why don't you be less concerned with my thoughts on franks truck, and get bent. Mmkay pumpkin?

And it's a 10.0 legal truck. And barely legal at that. It needs a window net at 135 and I doubt it has axle retainers or an SFI trans shield.
It's missing a lot to go 9.99 legally. Which is taking nothing away from franks truck. Its fast. Its streetable, and he's even including all the parts to make it have a full interior.
I just find it a little weird in every post about any of franks trucks your bringing up safety equipment so your either a huge fan and very concerned about franks safety or just just not a fan of all. The truck is as legal as any other 10s lightning

·
11 second street truck
10,815 Posts

·
Registered
4,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
There Probably not 1 Lighinging on this site that is NHRA 💯 legal to run a number maybe 1 jlp Lighinging jet but that’s a full out race truck. Enough already with the rules.

·
11 second street truck
10,815 Posts
So that makes it right?

·
Registered
4,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
UF is open to a reasonable offer no low ballers. Lots of questions on how to build a bottom 10s truck with only a 2.3 Whipple

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.