Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
11.42 @119.87 Stock Block
3,068 Posts
Whats wrong with the engine he has I read it made big numbers then the turned it down a little

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Im quite certain Mr Korn isnt scared of anything. Im just saying UF's new set up will be consistently faster than his previous one. Mr Korn's reign as king will come to an end in spring.
Im also sure 2023 will be fun to watch... I'll bring cash for anyone who wants to place bets against UF

·
10 second street truck
13,054 Posts
Im quite certain Mr Korn isnt scared of anything. Im just saying UF's new set up will be consistently faster than his previous one. Mr Korn's reign as king will come to an end in spring.
Im also sure 2023 will be fun to watch... I'll bring cash for anyone who wants to place bets against UF
Because Korn's truck was all in last race?

·
11.42 @119.87 Stock Block
3,068 Posts

·
10 second street truck
13,054 Posts
Im a road course guy. My Lightning isn't a 1/4 mile truck.. I am man enough to take any action if youre betting against the ole timer..
That's not the question.

He's asking why you're cheerleading frank when he's quite capable of doing it himself.

Considering all your basing this on is what they hope the truck will do, it's irrelevant.

Korn has beat frank in his first pass off the trailer. Beater him by what .3?

Let's hear Frank's new setup.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
that was the question he asked..
the answer to your question is simple, i like money and im quite sure UF's new motor and suspension pkg is gonna be considerably faster than 9.228.
Ive been wrong before,, but no too often. I am man enough to be there with cash. see you guys in spring...

·
10 second street truck
13,054 Posts
that was the question he asked..
the answer to your question is simple, i like money and im quite sure UF's new motor and suspension pkg is gonna be considerably faster than 9.228.
Ive been wrong before,, but no too often. I am man enough to be there with cash. see you guys in spring...

Betting has nothing to do with being man enough or not man enough, I'm not flying to the east coast to bet for or against two trucks that I have no skin in because I don't personally know either person.

I like money too, but gambling isn't how I like to earn it.

Eric's truck went 9.22 on it's second pass. Do you think it's all in?

·
10 second street truck
13,054 Posts
He asked what's in it for you, frankly if money is what your game for you'd think shutting the fuck up about Frank and not talking big about him would be a lot easier way to make money, because people would assume Frank's truck which has already been beaten by Eric is going to continue to be beaten by Eric.

·
10 second street truck
13,054 Posts
I disagree... My money is on the ole timer... Eric is a very nice guy, but he wont be the king for long.
I will shut up, when im dead brother... LOL
Disagree with what? That bragging on your horse is a smart move?

Disagree that nut swinging frank is lame?

Disagree that flying to the east coast to waste my time at a track day is worthless?

Come on man, speak up. Inquiring minds need to know.

If I wanna watch a fast lightning I can stay here. We have one of the fastest around running local to me.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts