Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
worlds fastest MP lightning
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just spoke to someone who loves our lightning trucks maybe more than I do*
he Is no other than (((Eric Korn))) if you look up the word Gentlemen in the
Dictionary you will see a picture of Eric* if you ever meet him you will understand and if you haven’t you will have that chance to meet him at Spookfest*

looks like me and the silver assassin are going to have our hands full,with not one but two very good racer’s and two awesome lightning trucks My silver assassin and me have to be on our A game these beautiful lightning trucks run great Ets * Dudes true blue has a record run of 9.58* and Eric korn has been at 9.60s * I think this spookfest will be one of the best ever*** looking forward in seeing you at this awesome event called * (((Spookfest))))

·
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Come down south and race !
My man Fred nice to hear from you, but October weather at that awesome Cecil track is second to none* Spookfest is a lightning racers dream* I think this might be the best Spookfest of all time* please give my best regards to your lovely wife Sharon* love always *

·
10 second street truck
12,840 Posts
My man Fred nice to hear from you, but October weather at that awesome Cecil track is second to none* Spookfest is a lightning racers dream* I think this might be the best Spookfest of all time* please give my best regards to your lovely wife Sharon* love always *
If both trucks are racing in the same weather who cares what the weather is?

·
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If both trucks are racing in the same weather who cares what the weather is?
good morning Dustin, I didn’t mean anything negative , it’s just that it’s much warmer in Florida then it would be at Cecil , in good weather both trucks will run there best ets ,but you are right it won’t matter, it will be the same outcome * thank you my friend for your input and interest*

·
Stiffler's guinea pig
6,768 Posts
UF, wifey and I met you at Maryland NMRA quite a few years ago. Went out with John and Sue, Jim Ienner, Steve Martin and wife, Charles Zierle and wife, you and I think one other to a crab place to eat. (Me and Jim are not fond of trying to eat meat off crab, lol). Anyway, I know Eric as well. BOTH you guys are wonderful people and I am really going to try and make it to Cecil from Illinois to see the racing and shake some hands.

·
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
UF, wifey and I met you at Maryland NMRA quite a few years ago. Went out with John and Sue, Jim Ienner, Steve Martin and wife, Charles Zierle and wife, you and I think one other to a crab place to eat. (Me and Jim are not fond of trying to eat meat off crab, lol). Anyway, I know Eric as well. BOTH you guys are wonderful people and I am really going to try and make it to Cecil from Illilnois to see the racing and shake some hands.
Wow you have some memory ,hello my friend yes I think it was my Black Lightning I was racing at (NMRA) it would be great if you can make Spookfest it would be nice to see you guys again after all this time, bro if you can make it I will have an (uncle Frank Breaking records ) T-shirt for you* XL* I don’t have many left* If you like lightning trucks then Spookfest is the event you want to cone to especially this one with (Eric korn )and (John Dude) racing*
Thank you for your interest in Spookfest and posting * looking forward is seeing you at Spookfest *

·
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I was courious if this race was going to happen. Glad to see it will!
Like to see Chris Garrett make it too
Yes I’m very glad we will have this rematch, its always nice to see Eric ,and it would be nice if Chris Garrett can make it but I don’t think he will * thank you for your interest in this event*

·
Administrator
18,754 Posts
Who’s got a call out on Big Jim?
It’s time to clean the 3” of dust off his truck.
You are not wrong with the level of dust...

I will be back. But still involved coaching HS sports. Truck sits ready to go. The Gen1 Whipple 2.3 won't run the numbers on boost alone, but it is set up for spray. NOT SCARED...

I am taking a meeting with a chassis shop to see about a cage this Winter. I also have a 9 inch sitting in the bed to put in and ladders/coil overs. Strange brakes. If all gets done timely I may take a shot at the 2.3 winner next Spookfest. Those guys run great but I think my combo is superior. As I decided long ago in order to compete with the JLP Orange Crush and Eric P.and Thunderstruck (big blower combos) as the then fastest "street trucks" that this would allow real bottom nines. And I have it lighter than I thought it would be back then. So I like my chances.

Jim

·
Registered
⚡ Subscribe on YouTube ⚡
72 Posts
ooooeeee... That's gonna be EPIC! Good luck to you both, can't wait to see what y'all do with those hot rods! Someone needs to get some good video of it, email it to me, and i'll turn it into a nice little YouTube video for everyone to enjoy! 🤘😁

·
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
ooooeeee... That's gonna be EPIC! Good luck to you both, can't wait to see what y'all do with those hot rods! Someone needs to get some good video of it, email it to me, and i'll turn it into a nice little YouTube video for everyone to enjoy! 🤘😁
Hey how are you my friend, yes I’m sure someone will video the events of the day and I’m so very glad that people like yourself are still interested in seeing these beautiful lightning trucks competing, this is the main reason why I came back on LR* i would like to see more and more posts about our beautiful lightning trucks on the website that was designed for these trucks (LIGHTNING RODDER) and I appreciate that you will put this Spookfest event on YouTube* for more exposure on the most beautiful truck that FORD Ever produced*The Lightning* for that I thank you *

·
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
You are not wrong with the level of dust...

I will be back. But still involved coaching HS sports. Truck sits ready to go. The Gen1 Whipple 2.3 won't run the numbers on boost alone, but it is set up for spray. NOT SCARED...

I am taking a meeting with a chassis shop to see about a cage this Winter. I also have a 9 inch sitting in the bed to put in and ladders/coil overs. Strange brakes. If all gets done timely I may take a shot at the 2.3 winner next Spookfest. Those guys run great but I think my combo is superior. As I decided long ago in order to compete with the JLP Orange Crush and Eric P.and Thunderstruck (big blower combos) as the then fastest "street trucks" that this would allow real bottom nines. And I have it lighter than I thought it would be back then. So I like my chances.

Jim
My man Big Jim (TOPGUN) SUPERIOR!!!!!! Wow ***that’s a very very strong word * I definitely will remind you of That word at the finish line next Spookfest * Lol * I think you will have a different word after the results of this Spookfest *
looking forward in seeing you at this Spookfest ***( I will have your shirt for you)**

1 - 20 of 48 Posts