Good luck y’all 🏁🏆

·
Registered
754 Posts
So did they go slow or something?

·
Administrator
18,441 Posts
Dude 9.69 9.70 UF has pinion angle issues bad day for him blowing the tires off.
I never like to use slicks the first outing trying to set a best. They seem to work best after being heated and then sitting overnight. I know Frank dropped a bit of weight. But to cause drastic pinion angle issues???That would be weird since the truck is well dialed in.

Jim

·
Registered
754 Posts
Probably tried to add extra pinion angle. Would invest in double adjustable shocks if he hasn't already. Would be interested to see what the time slips looked like too.

·
11 second street truck
2001 Ford Lightning
10,983 Posts
I never like to use slicks the first outing trying to set a best. They seem to work best after being heated and then sitting overnight. I know Frank dropped a bit of weight. But to cause drastic pinion angle issues???That would be weird since the truck is well dialed in.

Jim
This was my thought Jim.

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

Jim he has the truck at JDM his shims were crushed on his fiberglass leafs pinion was off parts are ordered so he can get back out there truck did pull off a 140mph
Jim

1 - 20 of 49 Posts