Premium Member
13,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"V"

HUGE SCORE
Got all 4 for less that you can buy 1, WOO HOO
They look much better in person too, woo woo woo woo

Thanks Jaypeg aka (James)
He send them out yesterday afternoon, and I had them by 8am this morning too, all for $46.00 shipping from CT to NY ; o )

Once I get my truck running on all 8 again, I guess it's time to finish off the old F-1's hu.......woo hoo................

Got to love the classifieds

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys,

(4) F-1's for $150.00 ( or less :D ) is DEF a great deal, WOO HOO. Two are dam near brand new, the other two still have triple the thread I currently have. MAJOR SCORE
:smt026

·
Registered
541 Posts
LOL,I hear ya Rob.
I got a good deal off Ebay in Dec. I paid $160.00 + s/h for 2 BFG tires barely used.
They go for around $300.00 brand new. I had to snipe the auction. Hee hee.

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hehehehehe @ Denny, what I really need right now is for Ford to put the got dam spark plugs at a place you can actually get to )(*#&%^(#$%(#$%(#$%(#$%(@#@)$%@($%@(%@$ SO I can fix it and get back on the Dyno.

This is going to be as long stressful weekend....

·
Project Dirty Dog
6,747 Posts
Rob I will be needing some new tires soon. These damn Nitto 555's don't last long [smilie=eek4.gif]

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Suavy mentioned having a nice pair of F-1's for $150.00  ;)
AND
Do you think your driving habbits have ANYTHING to do with it :LOL

·
Project Dirty Dog
6,747 Posts
Thanks for the info. I will get with him on that. I would never think my driving would have to do with them wearing out, maybee the burnouts have to do with that :D

·
Registered
734 Posts
Glenn Clements [[email protected]] e-mailed me minutes after I posted that with his intent to buy.

I am going to my car and shoot a pic of them. They belong to a co worker that I agreed to post them for.

Suavy

1 - 12 of 12 Posts