We still here tho...

·
local painter
2,710 Posts
La Diarrra :Laughing25

·
Wile E. Coyote, Super Genius!
9,620 Posts
Can’t handle that much power on his truck hope he don’t join Sour Milks club lol no offense to Sour Milk.
If you're talking about me Sparky, there's a YYYUUUUGGGGGEEEEE difference between can't handle and don't want. If I can handle that bad-ass B-king of mine, I can handle the truck with the power. I don't want to bother with it. I am totally happy with my truck in it's present state. Don't want to spend the money or the time to make it any more than it already is. I don't race it, or anybody. So why bother? It's a cruiser, nothing more. When I want to go fast, I jump on the bad-ass black bike. It's likely faster than any truck on this forum in it's current state. The difficult thing is keeping the front wheel on the ground. And then there's old silver, the 1800 cc 140 hp V-twin. The bikes are for going fast, the Lightning for cruising. PERIOD.

Sure is taking a long time for the pictures to upload.

Attachments

·
11 second street truck
10,175 Posts
If yoou're talking about me Sparky, there's a YYYUUUUGGGGGEEEEE difference between can't handle and don't want. If I can handle that bad-ass B-king of mine, I can handle the truck with the power. I don't want to bother with it. I am totally happy with my truck in it's present state. Don't want to spend the money or the time to make it any more than it already is. I don't race it, or anybody. So why bother? It's a cruiser, nothing more. When I want to go fast, I jump on the bad-ass black bike. It's likely faster than any truck on this forum in it's current state. The difficult thing is keeping the front wheel on the ground. And then there's old silver, the 1800 cc 140 hp V-twin. The bikes are for going fast, the Lightning for cruising. PERIOD.

Jesus fuck you suck.

No one was talking to you.
He literally quoted Kenny.
Jesus Christ you've got a complex

·
11 second street truck
10,175 Posts
If yoou're talking about me Sparky, there's a YYYUUUUGGGGGEEEEE difference between can't handle and don't want. If I can handle that bad-ass B-king of mine, I can handle the truck with the power. I don't want to bother with it. I am totally happy with my truck in it's present state. Don't want to spend the money or the time to make it any more than it already is. I don't race it, or anybody. So why bother? It's a cruiser, nothing more. When I want to go fast, I jump on the bad-ass black bike. It's likely faster than any truck on this forum in it's current state. The difficult thing is keeping the front wheel on the ground. And then there's old silver, the 1800 cc 140 hp V-twin. The bikes are for going fast, the Lightning for cruising. PERIOD.

Your b-king runs mid 9s at best... Most magazines run 9.90s
It has a gear/rpm limited top speed of under 160

There are a more than a few trucks faster in both categories.

·
Jeffv333
2,201 Posts
Correct, Sour Milk(George’s truck) and Kenny’s are both white trucks...nothing to do with you at all Rob.

Can we stop ruining this thread and keep the theme going please?

Maybe a mod can delete the irrelevant comments?

·
11 second street truck
10,175 Posts
Correct, Sour Milk(George’s truck) and Kenny’s are both white trucks...nothing to do with you at all Rob.

Can we stop ruining this thread and keep the theme going please?

Maybe a mod can delete the irrelevant comments?
Rob has me and probably Kenny blocked... That's why he couldn't tell.

You're complaining about the theme of a thread that's been idle for months?

Tell ya what, I'll report the thread and ask Jim to clean it up

·
9,620 Posts
Hip hip hooray! Lol I said I’d leave but I finally accepted and got used to the new layout. I have continued my build thread and come on here once in a while.
You started it with this post. LMAO!!

·
11 second street truck
10,175 Posts
Actually @Dusten started it lol look up above. We just keep leaving more of a mess for Jim to clean up. Lol
He can't see my posts.
But, if Jim wants it cleaned he knows it a mess

·
9,620 Posts
Actually @Dusten started it lol look up above. We just keep leaving more of a mess for Jim to clean up. Lol
I've had dusten on IGNORE for a long time. He's never got anything nice to say to me at all. So I'm leaving him on IGNORE til the cows come home. That'll be a damn long time.

·
local painter
2,710 Posts
^ spends more time playing volleyball than race truck.
Respect 🤙🏻

9721 - 9740 of 9746 Posts