Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WHOOOO HOOO my truck will be back home after two long months in the body shop. I get here back tomorrow and I will post pics of the new paint job as soon as I can. WHOOO HOOO this gives me 1 1/2 weeks to get my truck ready for Ennis and put down some new numbers.

·
Project Dirty Dog
6,747 Posts
Was going to attend but.....

I really wanted to attend enis and race but with the a/f ratio problem I am haveing :smt017 can't afford to do much till terry takes a look at it and see what is wrong before it goes :smt073 .

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
Where's the Dam pictures :smt102

Either way, CONGRATS BRO :smt023 YOU MUST BE STOKED :smt026

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry some THINGS came up last night :smt009 so he is delivering it to me tonight. I will get the pics up ASAP.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well someTHING else came up today so I will not get it until tomorrow. Damn i think I am not suppose to get my truck back at all. :smt010

·
Registered
159 Posts
Avalanche said:
Well someTHING else came up today so I will not get it until tomorrow. Damn i think I am not suppose to get my truck back at all. :smt010

(Sorry about your problems, I just really love that smiley.)

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well the truck made it home tonight and in the am after I get home form work I will wash it up wax it and then I will post some pics. But all I can say is DAMN!!!!!!! :D

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
Avalanche said:
Well the truck made it home tonight ....
....all I can say is DAMN!!!!!!! :D
WOO HOO CONGRATS BRO

can't wait to see it.................... :smt023

1 - 11 of 11 Posts