Lightning Rodder banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I emailed you to see the process to order one. Im ready to buy immediately, especially for that price! Please let me know if my email didn't reach you.
Bro, I'm no affiliated with that company in any form or function. I happened across their site while shopping for a Truxedo LoPro years ago and they've always had the best price, customer service and free shipping. Which is why I like to recommend them to everyone looking for soft tonneau cover. My suggestion is if you don't get a reply to give them a call. However they are usually really good at responding to emails.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Oh, lol. Thanks man. I thought it was like some crazy price offered for forum members. That's at least 100 bucks cheaper than anywhere else. I will call them now. Thanks for the post

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
I ordered one black friday of last year, but since the truck is in winter storage for a few more weeks I wont know how it looks in person. Cant wait though! Hopefully I wont be disappointed.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Love this cover I got one during Black Friday sales.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Great picture BigDog! cover looks good! definitely excited to remove the torn factory cover and install something thats not "go fast" parts for a change.
Thank you I was very happy with it. I searched for an OEM cover for awhile but glad I bought this instead. (y)

21 - 29 of 29 Posts