Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm always getting messages asking where the best price is for the TruXedo LoPro QT tonneau covers.
Gonna post it up for all the peeps that use the search feature. lol
Less than $400 with free shipping when you email or call [email protected]

:rockon_ford

Attachments

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Any more pictures of it? I would like to replace my factory cover this year. I am not sure if I want to go with a remake of the factory cover and deal with the corners tearing in the future or if I want to go aftermarket. Curious what the side pics look like,maybe a little closer.

·
The Lone Wolf
888 Posts
Good looking cover, it's the one I want to buy.
Like the tails Bruce, considered those as well. Then I came across a set of supercrew lights for a steal.

Worth it. Thanks for posting the info.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I need a new one. I'm stuck between this one, the Undercover Flex or the Advantage Hard Hat.
This one looks the best, but the other two are hard covers and more secure.
The Advantage has the look of vinyl and has hard panel underneath, but it is not low profile.
The Undercover looks low profile, but I don't like the look of the panels and I suspect it would leak more.

I overthink things. I wish I'd learn something new about these options to make up my mind.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Any more pictures of it? I would like to replace my factory cover this year. I am not sure if I want to go with a remake of the factory cover and deal with the corners tearing in the future or if I want to go aftermarket. Curious what the side pics look like,maybe a little closer.
Have several pics on facebook. Too much hassle to upload to here. I might've uploaded some already on here so you might be able to find some by doing a search.

Good looking cover, it's the one I want to buy.
Like the tails Bruce, considered those as well. Then I came across a set of supercrew lights for a steal.

Worth it. Thanks for posting the info.
Thanks bud.

I need a new one. I'm stuck between this one, the Undercover Flex or the Advantage Hard Hat.
The Advantage has the look of vinyl and has hard panel underneath, but it is not low profile.
The Undercover looks low profile, but I don't like the look of the panels and I suspect it would leak more.

I overthink things. I wish I'd learn something new about these options to make up my mind.

I'd email or call the folks above and see what prices are for each and go from there. If anyone really wants into your bed they are going to get in. That's my .02

·
Registered
489 Posts

Gary,

I can get some pictures for you. I'll have Gabrielle take some. Pretty sure we have the same one on our truck. I would also be interested in your factory cover/rails if you decide to sell them.

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Gary,

I can get some pictures for you. I'll have Gabrielle take some. Pretty sure we have the same one on our truck. I would also be interested in your factory cover/rails if you decide to sell them.
If you have one,the next time we have a get together or meet up at the track ill take a look. I really like the factory cover,but I hate that most if not all tear on the back corners.

·
Worlds Fastest Street HD Truck
14,483 Posts
I used the OP's reference to buy my Truxedo LoPro for my 03 HD. Sold my ARE hard cover and bought the truxedo. Very nice cover, very low profile, and the price is hard to pass up. Definitely love the look of the soft cover & cervinis tailgate spoiler over the hard cover.

Opens/closes easily too, not like some PITA snap/seal style covers where you dread having to open it. And loops at the front to tie it in the open position for larger cargo.

·
Registered
19 Posts
It's on my list......and not too far down the list....got a buddy with a set of 99 wheels I need to buy before he sells them then I'll be ordering this.

·
Registered
107 Posts
It exceeded my expectations on looks. I like that you can't see the outline of the braces and that it fits on the inside the rail caps, where most sit on top. Pretty tight for rain too.

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Damn good looking cover. You can't beat it for what all it offers, how it looks, and the price it's at if you order from the above site.

·
Unfortunate Compulsive Modder
509 Posts
It exceeded my expectations on looks. I like that you can't see the outline of the braces and that it fits on the inside the rail caps, where most sit on top. Pretty tight for rain too.

Yup... even after a good wash only a small bit of water gets in on the tailgate corners.

FWIW I'm really happy with their cleaner/protectant as well: https://www.amazon.com/Truxedo-1704511-Pro-TeX-Protectant-Spray/dp/B004D3CD2S/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1529352362&sr=8-1&keywords=truxedo+cleaner It could be the same stuff as any other protectant, idk, but works for me.

·
Registered
7 Posts

I don't think the undercover flex fits the flair-side trucks. Have you confirmed either way?

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm always getting messages asking where the best price is for the TruXedo LoPro QT tonneau covers.
Gonna post it up for all the peeps that use the search feature. lol
Less than $400 with free shipping when you email or call [email protected]

:rockon_ford
I emailed you to see the process to order one. Im ready to buy immediately, especially for that price! Please let me know if my email didn't reach you.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts