41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
local painter
2,865 Posts
AA6C6C69-48E7-4C94-A359-C756BA3D18F1.jpeg

·
worlds fastest MP lightning
1,502 Posts
I will be voting for Trump 1000 percent ?????????? he is keeping us free?? Remember that, and that JERK OFF Robert de Niro is nothing but a jerk off , trust me i grew up with him* He is Living proof if you half want to become an actor you can because he has the personality of a roach. Martin Scorsese made him* He like all actors are Playing parts that are not them , De Niro was a nobody, and if not for his make believe life that you see On screen, He will still be a nobody, He became a somebody by being somebody he’s NOT *So Bobby Shut your fucking mouth ??????????TRUMP??????????All the way??????

·
local painter
2,865 Posts
6CF7621A-72BB-4B15-9DA4-353B681AD2B0.jpeg

·
local painter
2,865 Posts
But seriously how childish and petty is it for the speaker of the hoes tearing up the president’s speech. What kind of example does that set for the American people about how we should conduct ourselves. Have we forgotten how to be civil twords each other.....

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
But seriously how childish and petty is it for the speaker of the hoes tearing up the president’s speech. What kind of example does that set for the American people about how we should conduct ourselves. Have we forgotten how to be civil twords each other.....
Unfortunately it's not surprising. I'm more put out with that douchebag Mitt "the Shit" Romney.

·
Wile E. Coyote, Super Genius!
9,778 Posts
Unfortunately it's not surprising. I'm more put out with that douchebag Mitt "the Shit" Romney.
Mittens is RINO asshat.

During that entire State of the Union speech, she acted like she, Pelosivich, was talkin to herself. Guess she forgot to put on her tin foil hat. Helps keep the voices inside your head from arguing with the voices outside your head. What a dingbat.

Trump / Pence 2020. MAGA!!

·
Wile E. Coyote, Super Genius!
9,778 Posts
Yup. A three year witch hunt and he's still there. LMAO!!

41 - 52 of 52 Posts