Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://longisland.craigslist.org/cto/2552556097.html
2002 true blue. 45,000 miles 15k firm!! Pro torque converter, LFP long bars, dynatechs through Borla stingers. 6# metco, Steig stage 3 I believe. C&l polished intake and plenum, jlp intake, accufab tb driveshaft loop. So underhood paint to match. I loved this truck and I never got a chance to bring it to the track . A few minor paint defects. 516 376 5841
thanks all
Al

·
Registered
150 Posts
Where?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Correct, trucks located in massapequa ny. Giving it a fresh detail today so expect new pics shortly. Any questions please don't hesitate to call. 516 376-5841. Thanks again, Al.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just a lill background, I purchased the truck in 04 stock with 27000 miles as second owner. All mods where done by myself or sal of Psp. Custom dynotunes were done twice on vehicle ... Once after 4 pounder and once after 6 pounder and ported blower. I may have forgot a few mods in the original post but vehicle comes with second set of stock 02 rims with nitto street/ slicks mounted. I bought those slicks used a while back and ran them on the street for a few days but that was it. I unfortunately never saw what my truck can do at the track.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts