Lightning Rodder banner

61 - 66 of 66 Posts

·
worlds fastest MP lightning
1,466 Posts
Wow that’s how to do it❤🏁you Can’t get better than that👍🏻that will be the only way I would put a cage in my silver truck 🏁🏁That will definitely change my mind to go with the (🏅2.9)🥇 and go 🏁8s🏁 and hurt some more feelings 💔🏁💔 Absolutely beautiful and impressive🇺🇸

·
Registered
257 Posts
Wow that’s how to do it❤🏁you Can’t get better than that👍🏻that will be the only way I would put a cage in my silver truck 🏁🏁That will definitely change my mind to go with the (🏅2.9)🥇 and go 🏁8s🏁 and hurt some more feelings 💔🏁💔 Absolutely beautiful and impressive🇺🇸
You only live once Uncle Frank, make it happen!!!

·
worlds fastest MP lightning
1,466 Posts
Haha what’s up my friend 🏁 I definitely agree with that, but to tell you the truth I’m having a blast with my little baby (2.3) Whipple 🏁 and for me anyway it’s more rewarding to go just as fast as the heavy hitters with this little 🏁2.3🏁 and unless I’m very wrong I don’t think I will be going to the (2.9) anytime soon ,not that I don’t think it’s a great blower because it really is, but I don’t think the Whipple people think I’m serious about my offer they will need to make for me to change to the (2.9) i already turned them down (FREE of CHARGE) *
also I’m definitely not done with this little (2.3) blower* i know I’m the only one that is thinking this way, but to me it’s much more fun in trying to Let the heavy hitters play catch-up🏁 ever since she took the 2.3 record in (2016) she has been Beating her own personal records every year since, in (17) (18/) (&19) and hopefully in 2020 she will do it again for the (5 th ) straight year in a row* (ANOTHER RECORD) as of now the (2.9) Doesn’t interest me in the least*
not to mention it’s fun in keeping the heavy hitters On their toes😜and In closing to Your question About you only live once ,my answer is this* with this beautiful amazing Lightning truck 🏁 called the (silver assassin) she is making me live my dream🇺🇸Hope to meet you one day soon 🏁

·
Registered
3,976 Posts
All this talk about weight my man uncle frank put me on his scales today. If anyone is curious this is a foxbody it’s got weight reduction mods but not a gutted race car. Here’s just a example compared to the trucks. This is without driver. I also received some nice shirts thanks UF and the kids loved the donuts

Attachments

61 - 66 of 66 Posts