Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Wile E. Coyote, Super Genius!
11,545 Posts
Well, sounds like a plenum leak to me. When that leaks, it makes a loud whine and runs like poo. Also, I have an oil separator on mine. It has a petcock on the bottom to drain it. My usual MO is to put a rattle can lid under it, open it and walk away. Several times, I forgot it was open, and started the truck. Runs bad, cough and spits, real jerky in gear. Did it yesterday. Hurr Durr!!

·
11,545 Posts
Anxiety? I haven't been on this site long at all, but thats the nicest i've ever seen Dusten word something. :ROFLMAO:
He must be off his meds this morning. :LOL:

·
11,545 Posts
Wouldn't it be the other way around?
Maybe your meds make you grouchy? And when you forget to take them, you get civilized? ;-)

·
11,545 Posts
I bet there's a bird nest in there somewhere.
Vehicle Car Automotive tire Hood Automotive lighting

·
11,545 Posts
Fan isn't missing any blades. It's just the angle of the dangle that makes it appear to be missing a blade. Cool man! Using a fan so suck the air out from the engine compartment. Who'da thunk it. Come on man! Post a pic of the whole truck. We're all dying to see it. Here's one I spotted one day.
Wheel Tire Cloud Car Land vehicle

·
11,545 Posts
When one pays cash for a toy and will never sell it. There's not much I won't do to step outside the norm to improve function and bring along forum 🤸‍♂️. I once was a helicopter sheet metal mechanic 🧑‍🔧
I'm a sheet metal mechanic as well. Work on the Navy E-6 Nuclear Mission Planning aircraft. Also known as The Doomsday Bird.

·
11,545 Posts
Carbon fiber hood vents on an aftermarket hood. I didn't do them, a guy on here who does body and paint did them. I followed up though, by putting the same on my 2007 Mustang. Made a template out of sheet metal so I can duplicate it any time. Already done tow other vehicles that weren't mine.

Car Vehicle Land vehicle Photograph Grille
Vehicle Grille Automotive lighting Car Hood
Automotive lighting Rectangle Grille Automotive exterior Chair

1 - 7 of 7 Posts