Lightning Rodder banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
All i can say is for what they charge for a small fin and tube cooler they have way more failures than they sld.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
All i can say is for what they charge for a small fin and tube cooler they have way more failures than they sld.
And I could agree with you. It’s sucks. But like I said no one else out there that can build these intercoolers for us. I’ll post up when they get back to me on the 2 units I sent back.

·
Carbon Fiber Addict
12,810 Posts
It sucks because they are the only ones that build the bigger intercoolers for our application. I had to go back to my stock mid plate for now as I can’t use my JC customs mid plate.
There's a guy on Facebook that makes 12 row intercoolers for our trucks that bolts to the JC midplate.

It's been a few years, forgot his name.

Grille Wood Rectangle Automotive exterior Automotive lighting

·
Stiffler's guinea pig
6,711 Posts
There's a guy on Facebook that makes 12 row intercoolers for our trucks that bolts to the JC midplate.

It's been a few years, forgot his name.

View attachment 546122
That's like saying I have naked pics of Shakira...but I can't find them, lol.

Reactions: NMSVT and GAGT

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
If my Trick I/C ever decides to leak I'll have to find his info again and get him to make me one. lol
You should try and find that info for the rest of us! That would be greatly appreciated. I would like to get the info to contact them. It actually looks like a better built unit compared to a Trick unit.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts