Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
@ 20k miles. Some people just want to see the world burn. Just remember if you catch a vandal in the act, be sure to crush his skull for me.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Ouch!

·
Registered
528 Posts
WTF! Why in the world would someone do that to another mans vehicle? Truely sorry to see that happen. It's hockey season, isn't everyone happy in Canada?? Hope karma gets that SOB!

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
WTF :smt013

I would have trouble deciding what to do if I caught that SOB. Do I off him with the 9MM for a painless death or string him up by the balls from the nearest tree. :smt097

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
WTF! Why in the world would someone do that to another mans vehicle? Truely sorry to see that happen. It's hockey season, isn't everyone happy in Canada?? Hope karma gets that SOB!
Ironically, it was most likely at a football game that it happened.

·
Cogswell Cogs
3,391 Posts
Damn.... that's one nasty gouge.

I saw a guy at work ding his driver's door into my truck... I called him out on it and his reply was... "It's an old truck, what's the big deal".. the rest of the conversation went downhill from there. LOL
Luckily it wasn't a dent, just some paint transfer that buffed out.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Damn.... that's one nasty gouge.

I saw a guy at work ding his driver's door into my truck... I called him out on it and his reply was... "It's an old truck, what's the big deal".. the rest of the conversation went downhill from there. LOL
Luckily it wasn't a dent, just some paint transfer that buffed out.
I would've lost my marbles, beat him in the head and say he's an old person anyways

·
Registered
672 Posts
It's unfortunate that some people just can't stand that others have nice things.

There has to be a special rung in hell for people who do shit like that.

·
Registered
329 Posts
F***ing jealous low life MOFO's!! and to a Sonic Blue no less!!! Any chance there were cameras in the parking light...?

·
Stock Block [email protected]
3,279 Posts
That just s~x...:smt089 you know i always try to park away from the crowd but always some jerk will park rite next to you....

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That just s~x...:smt089 you know i always try to park away from the crowd but always some jerk will park rite next to you....
Yep, out of 700 stalls, I was in the 2nd farthest row. So they were hunting.

·
Registered
59 Posts
What is wrong with people..

·
Registered
33 Posts
I took my brand new 75K 2015 GMC Yukon Denali in for service and some idiot backed into it while it was there. He directly hit one of the front parking sensors causing them to all disable. Thankfully I had a dash camera installed the week before otherwise I would have been out $1500...http://www.blackvue.com/dr650gw-2ch/

·
"01 Fastblack"
320 Posts
Probably some a-hole that got his ass whooped by a L before, one thing I can't stand is no respect for others property! :smt013

·
Registered
174 Posts
I caught the guy that keyed my semi pristine '94 Bronco. I got him on the 4th time though with a GoPro stuck up by the sun visor. Both sides keyed twice. Cops arrested him and he spent 3 nights in jail and ordered to pay me the insurance estimate of $2400.00.

He was suspected of keying 7 other cars, but couldn't be proven. The common theme between all of the cars? He'd camp out in Starbucks and we'd all asked him to move his bag when he went on a two hr walk. Wtf

·
Clueless and gassy
286 Posts
Totally unnecessary and thoughtless.

My older brother i(who loves cars!) is forever scarred by shit like this happening. We had an '81 Honda Accord back in the day when he was in Med School; somebody ripped off his Clarion tapedeck (is Clarion even in business anymore?) and tore out the speakers. When he graduated, he bought a used Accord and built up a little faith in humanity again. Decided to have a little more fun and got a brand new Subaru WRX sedan....had fun with that until some wife of an old doctor ran into his car in the hospital parking lot. She didn't want to pay because she was a doctor's wife...bitch! After that, he was done; he didn't want to worry about his car anymore. He is an orthopedic surgeon, makes great money, and drives a 1st generation Honda CR-V with a manual transmission and stock radio and parks amongst fellow doctors who own BMWs, Mercedes, and Porsches....to each his own!

·
"01 Fastblack"
320 Posts
Totally unnecessary and thoughtless.

My older brother i(who loves cars!) is forever scarred by shit like this happening. We had an '81 Honda Accord back in the day when he was in Med School; somebody ripped off his Clarion tapedeck (is Clarion even in business anymore?) and tore out the speakers. When he graduated, he bought a used Accord and built up a little faith in humanity again. Decided to have a little more fun and got a brand new Subaru WRX sedan....had fun with that until some wife of an old doctor ran into his car in the hospital parking lot. She didn't want to pay because she was a doctor's wife...bitch! After that, he was done; he didn't want to worry about his car anymore. He is an orthopedic surgeon, makes great money, and drives a 1st generation Honda CR-V with a manual transmission and stock radio and parks amongst fellow doctors who own BMWs, Mercedes, and Porsches....to each his own!
Yep I understand, that is exactly why I want dd so I can park right in front and squeeze in with all the animals and not have worry about a-holes door dinging the shit out of me, because when stuff like that happens when i'm in my L I can literally feel my blood pressure skyrocket and well let's just say it bugs me for a while and I'm not good at letting it go.:smt013

·
Its just a 2v :]
647 Posts
I know the feeling I had someone throw aircraft thinner all over my truck When it was sitting out front of my house Land vehicle Vehicle Car Pickup truck Commercial vehicle

⚡⚡Turbo power for the win ??⚡⚡

1 - 20 of 27 Posts