Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are your settings for your tranny line pressures? Do you have a FTVB?

What about torque reduction, on or off? I turned mine back on after SCT told me it would be a good idea to. I have a stock tranny with a valve body.

Jody and JJ, I already know your answers, this is for the other PRP users. I'm just curious. [smilie=popcorn.gif]

Steve

·
Registered
427 Posts
My line pressures are stock since I have the FTVB........It shifts awesome so I dont need anything else :D

btw: I have a stock trans with the FTVB and a FT Total Dom convertor

·
Registered
207 Posts
I don't have anything done yet, but I PLAN to run with TR left ON and stock line pressures and I'll be adding a FTVB. I'm on the stock trans and convertor (unless money/torque convetors start to magically appear) and probaly will be for another year. I'll be adjusting mucho other stuff, but this part I'll leave alone. If I ever step up to a BTS trans and 30" slick, I'll turn TR off.

Herb

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cool, that's what I thought. Originally, my trans line pressure were set high and torque reduction off (from SCT). I think I'm going to set them back to stock (for longevity reasons).

·
Registered
12 Posts
Is it correct that the AEM wideband will hook-up and down load real time on the Pro Racer w/the X Calibrator II?

Camcojb, I still want to know what boost you have your Alky system come on and when you have a it set at full blast; and what jet you are useing?
CAL

·
Registered
202 Posts
I e-mailed you Cal, just got back from doing the long haul on Power Tour. Mine comes on at 9 psi, full at 13-14. I use the larger .625" nozzle with the built motor.

Jody

1 - 6 of 6 Posts