Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm looking to trade my Z06 for your lightning and cash. My car has 50k miles, its black with black wheels. Now there are only about 10 of these z06's in the country. All z06's are a hardtop, that's how there made. This car has a caravaggio targa top conversion, it costs $6k to do. The car also has a caravaggio cowl hood, caravaggio side skirts and Caravaggio seats which are $3300. You can look up there website, they make the best of the best stuff for corvettes. The care only bas a intake and exhaust, everything else stock. It has a pioneer flip out touch screen dvd/cd player and has all rockford compenent speakers and 1 12" subwoofer. I have pictures just don't know how to post here.. my car is worth $24k I'm looking to get a lightning in perfect mechanical order, less then 75k miles and close to stock, it can have little things done to it but nothing major.. please let me know whaf you have! Thanks

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hah, I'm from new jersey, and actually this car is pretty good in the winter, lol I had a offer from someone with a whipple and heads and cam.. I'm not totally against upgrades just need something reliable.. shoot me some offers if your interested..

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
i received a couple offer from people, from stock L's to ones with whipples and work done they all been there truck plus $5k.. its going to have to be a little better then that to take this Z away.. i dont need to sell it, theres only 10 like this so its value is up there... but i would like a fair trade to make this easier, instead of me selling and finding a lightning.. and i have no problem trading with someone out of state, ive done trades with cars before and went flawlessly and met some where inbetween with 10 hours of driving hah

1 - 20 of 32 Posts