Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Good job, that's getting it done nicely !

·
Mr. Crossfire
16,162 Posts
Nice runs, truck looked/sound like it was running good

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
4lb lower, 2.7 top, meth, kc, MP, 2600 MHP Stall, Long Bars,

I was burning off a set of old F1s. I have major melt slip but chickenwing has not finished the pulleys yet so i cant correct it with the MP bracket i have in my floor. Sometimes i was seeing 11lbs of boots and sometimes 14lbs.

This is also full street weight. Everything on or in the truck including some ice chests with beer and random tools in the back.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Nice runs Tony. So how was Freaky Friday? I've heard it has gotten a lot better. I went once last year and that's too much for me. You could barely see the races and the pits were being over ran with the donks that weren't even racing just trying to sell their rap cd's.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Nice runs Tony. So how was Freaky Friday? I've heard it has gotten a lot better. I went once last year and that's too much for me. You could barely see the races and the pits were being over ran with the donks that weren't even racing just trying to sell their rap cd's.
I have gone a couple of times with no issues. I get there early get my racing done and then when it gets stupid if it does i just leave. There are so many cops there that the stupidness has really stopped, but its all in a persons comfort level.

I have heard story of the donk nights out there but i have yet to experience it.

Hit me up if you ever want to meet up for a track outing or a drive.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.