Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All -

I would like to buy a simple roll up or fold up tonneau cover. It doesn't have to be OEM or resemble it. I am cheap, but I dont want to be hugely disappointed in the quality.

Any suggestions? There are so many to choose from. From what I read all I have to look for is a 97-03 flareside with 6 1/2 ft. bed. I guess I would go up to $400.

Many thanks in advance.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Check out this thread. The Truxedo Lopro is a good one. Several of us have them.

Truxedo LoPro QT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
91 Posts
Hi All -

I would like to buy a simple roll up or fold up tonneau cover. It doesn't have to be OEM or resemble it. I am cheap, but I dont want to be hugely disappointed in the quality.

Any suggestions? There are so many to choose from. From what I read all I have to look for is a 97-03 flareside with 6 1/2 ft. bed. I guess I would go up to $400.

Many thanks in advance.
I just saw your post... I have an NOS Ford/Harley cover 97-2003. What truck do you have?

·
Registered
91 Posts
I am not certain, but I believe the Harley's were extended cabs and then super crews, but not sure of the bed sizes...

·
Registered
464 Posts
Awesome, TY! Suggestions on best place to order?
No I’m not sure. I would just search around and see if anyone is offering any kind of discount. I’ll see if I can find who I ordered mine from. It’s been a few years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2004 Sonic Blue Truck is # 3348 of 3781 built on 05/03/2004
3,130 Posts
Anyone looking for the Truxedo LoPro should be in contact with Truck Alterations as mentioned several times in this thread.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Look at the email I just got.

Lucas Kyle <[email protected]>

Wed, May 5 at 3:28 PM

Hello,

We can do the that for $395 including shipping.

If you have questions or want to order please feel free to give us a call at 828-926-4416. We can also send a credit card or Paypal invoice that can be paid online.

Thanks,
Luke

·
Registered
2004 Sonic Blue Truck is # 3348 of 3781 built on 05/03/2004
3,130 Posts
Look at the email I just got.

Lucas Kyle <[email protected]>

Wed, May 5 at 3:28 PM

Hello,

We can do the that for $395 including shipping.

If you have questions or want to order please feel free to give us a call at 828-926-4416. We can also send a credit card or Paypal invoice that can be paid online.

Thanks,
Luke
Luke is a good dude. I send tons of buyers his way.

·
Registered
2003 Lightning
61 Posts
I paid $385 shipped for mine 2.5 years ago so that price seems good.

·
Registered
325 Posts
You can't go wrong with the LoPro.
I also purchased mine from Luke several years back. Great guy and great company to do business with.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Reactions: L82brake

·
Stiffler's guinea pig
6,675 Posts
I'll beat that....

·
Wile E. Coyote, Super Genius!
10,835 Posts
1999 Lightning. Is the Harley bed different?
Most Harley trucks I see, the bed is a Style Side, not a Flare Side. So yeah, the bed is different. Covers won't fit both.

·
Stiffler's guinea pig
6,675 Posts
Where were you last week when I was ordering?

Why not post a link or something?
I've posted on many occasions on the Lightning/Harley Facebook pages. I don't come in here as often.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts