Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A set of new Nitto 555R's 305/45R/18. I have changed my plan on the build, couldn't find the wheels and offsets that I want so changing the hubs to a 6/135 and 20" wheels, and going 4 link.

SOLD Shocks: $250.00 + shipping or you can pickup.

Tires: $450.00 (Paid over $600.00 + tax.) + shipping or you can pick up.

BRAND: Nitto STYLE: NT555R SIZE: 305/45R18 LOAD/SPEED RATING: 110V UTQG: 100AA SIDEWALL: Black Sidewall PLY/LOAD RANGE: 4 Ply B Load Range CONDITION: Brand New QUANTITY: 2 Tires PART NUMBER: N180-690-2

Attachments

·
Believing Believer
2,176 Posts
Where are you located? Also...the qa1 shocks are for the front and red ones for the rear?

·
Wile E. Coyote, Super Genius!
9,500 Posts
Where are you located? Also...the qa1 shocks are for the front and red ones for the rear?
Look at the shock mounts, the red ones are front, the QA-1's rear. The rear lower mount is of the bushed hole type. The lower front is two bolts through the lower control arm. The QA-1's are adjustable drag shocks, no reason for them to be on the front. LOL

Attachments

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Look at the shock mounts, the red ones are front, the QA-1's rear. The rear lower mount is of the bushed hole type. The lower front is two bolts through the lower control arm. The QA-1's are adjustable drag shocks, no reason for them to be on the front. LOL

That is true, they are in great shape hopefully someone has a need for them.

·
Wile E. Coyote, Super Genius!
9,500 Posts
Never mind. Don't recall my Nitto's saying Extreme Drag on them. Must be on the inside surface.

·
Jeffv333
2,170 Posts
Yeah there is. The front shocks can be QA1 as well to lift that front end up off the line and transfer the weight to the back...:smt023

1 - 15 of 15 Posts