Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I'm looking for a solid tire gauge. Everything around me at my local auto parts stores is just total junk not to mention they don't go up high enough in psi. I'm looking for something that is obviously very accurate. I'm iffy on digital ones but I'm sure at this point they have probably come a long way. I also need one that goes up to a minimum 100 psi as I need that for my trailer tires. Not afraid to spend a decent amount of money just don't want to buy any junk.

I will use it for everything to my trailer tires, 90psi then my F250 which sometimes gets air down into the 20's and ten of course the lightning which will see a wide range as well.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Griot's Garage used to be my go-to for items like this. I had one of these gauges years ago. Hopefully they're as good now as they used to be.

Analog Tire Pressure Gauge

·
Registered
138 Posts
about 20 years ago I went to home depot and bought one of those blister pack's of air tool accessories .. some connector fittings , a blow off tip , one of those yellow coiled air hoses .. and the best dam tire gauge I ever had
twenty years later I still have it .. still works excellently and I use it everytime I need an air pressure gauge for my vehicles or my bicycles

looks exactly like the one pictured/linked

link is to a shop in ontario canada so you can subtract about 30% from the $15 price tag..
h3266_hr.jpg

·
Wile E. Coyote, Super Genius!
10,835 Posts
Mine is an analog gauge with about a one foot hose on it and a pressure release button on the side. Came from a site that caters to BMW riders. Was a little pricey but it's very accurate. I don't like or use the "stick" gauges.

Reactions: Fast Willy
1 - 7 of 7 Posts