Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,
Super Pumped for my 95 to be delivered tomorrow. I want a supercharger on this thing in a hurry. I see Vortech has discontinued theirs so looking for one new or used or other suggestions!
Please post and/or PM me if you have something you want to part with. Only looking for mint and ideally complete.
:bigtu

· Registered
10 Posts
Dude I have been looking for a supercharger for a while now with no luck. I am putting mine in the shop this winter and having original motor stroked to a 408 and throwing a 150 shot of nitrous on it. Going to cost around 4,300 all said and done, but I believe I will have more HP than if I just found a blower and put it on. Engine shop said without nitrous it would be around 450hp. Good luck on the search.:rockon_ford

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dude I have been looking for a supercharger for a while now with no luck. I am putting mine in the shop this winter and having original motor stroked to a 408 and throwing a 150 shot of nitrous on it. Going to cost around 4,300 all said and done, but I believe I will have more HP than if I just found a blower and put it on. Engine shop said without nitrous it would be around 450hp. Good luck on the search.:rockon_ford
thats a good call.. looking into that now.!
thanks
http://www.lightningrodder.com//www.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/

· AKA DADDY SHAGGY
2,467 Posts
Are you going carb? Or tuning the fuel injection?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.