Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This year we will not be sponsoring the Lightning class. We are moving on to sponsoring the Modular Muscle class for all 96-10 Mustangs.

We had a great run of 3 years with the Lightning class and enjoyed sponsoring it as well as racing in it. This is a decision based off of the direction the economy and business has taken and one that we struggled to make over the last week but its one that I feel will serve our business better in the long run.

Thanks to all of those that have come out in the past to run in the class and we look forward to fielding an entry in this years Lightning class no matter who decides to sponsor it. :bigtu

We will be at the race in full force and encourage you guys to come attend, race or spectate. Its a great weekend of racing and hanging out. :bigtu

JJ

·
NO RAGRETS!!!
12,119 Posts
I'm still planning on attending and running in whatever class they shove us into. As long as it's not heads up racing. I'm sure that we can still park in JJ's area and it will be just like every other year that we have attended. It's more about getting together and making fun of our friends that makes the event the fun time that we all have known it to be.

·
11.42 @119.87 Stock Block
3,010 Posts
I just hope someone steps up and sponsor it. It will suck if this class goes away

·
Administrator
18,598 Posts
I gotta get a new wallet to show off to all you guys this year.

I am glad I got down there last year. Real nice track. Since WMS is not sponsering the truck class, I may not bring the truck down. But that option is open. With Spookfest and the STS directly following it may not be wise to run there unless it helps out a friend(sponser)

Jim

·
Sha Sha.....
1,198 Posts
I gotta get a new wallet to show off to all you guys this year.
:laughing25

This literally made me LOL. Hopefully it has zippers Jim......hopefully it has zippers.

I wish more guys would travel to this event. It's been a great event the last few years but I would like to see more attendance/participation from guys that are close enough to travel to the event.

Now I just need to make sure my room is booked at the Sleep Inn. I don't want to have to get up in someone's shit like I did last year. :scared003

·
What's my age again?
2,070 Posts
I'm in. Hopefully the truck has some goodies by then if not well I'm still in for the gang bang. I mean good time....

Having never attended how does this work? I'm assuming by Diggy's post it's a good idea to look into a room?

·
Building a fast catfish!!!
15,687 Posts

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
All I can say about last year is that thanks to JDiggy a few of us got to experience what it must be like to live in a FEMA trailer.... Now if we could have only gotten Jeff to stop moving on the plastic sheet pee protector cot he was on then we would have gotten some sleep.....

JJ

1 - 20 of 23 Posts