Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
A.K.A. SneakerWhore
2,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I'm thinkin about changing my set up slightly.  I currently run a 2# lower with ported blower and a 75shot, but I'm thinking of taking off the spray for now, and switching to an MP and 6# lower.  How safe would this all be on the stock block ??

Also where is the best place (cheapest) to get the following.

MP Blower
MP Idler Brace
SCT Maf
60# injectors
Fuel Pumps

anyone throwing around one of them there sponsorship things ?? lol
would I need anything else for the best combo ?

Also how much boost would I see if I kept my Ported blower, and went with a 6# lower/2.7upper combo ?? I have full exhaust on the truck.

if I go this route I'd do the above with the SCT Maf Magnum brace, would I need the injectors and pumps for this setup as well ??

Josh

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
:D

You always got something up your sleeve don't you Josh :cheers:
I think you can safely run a 6lb Lower, and one of the (2) Mag choices for an Upper
2.7 or the 3.0. Maybe Sal can put a package deal together for you ;)

SCREAMS like a Virgin is a Max Security Prison I tell ya......

·
A.K.A. SneakerWhore
2,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lmao rob.....yeah, I'm just thinkin of different things I can do. I love my nitrous, and wouldnt sell it, but would probably take it off just so I'm not tempted. And I'm starting to want the piwer I have on spray, off of it....I think if I sell my ported blower I can get a couple hundred towards the MP, and then just gotta pay the rest. Its tempting.....gotta see what kinda deal sal could give me I guess.

Anyone throwin around one of them sponsorship things ?? I could use it.

·
paranoid
4,608 Posts
who did the port job on your current blower i have been lookin for one. and if you get rid of it look me up

the kid
jimmy

·
Registered
734 Posts
I think that with a good tune and up grade fuel system you could do it. My stock fuel system was at 98% of it's duty cycle with only a 4 lb lower and my MP blower. My heads were ported with 1mm over sized valves.

Peace,

Suavy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts