Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Drove the Lightning today, Was working down in Waco, stopped at a QT off of 35 in Waxahachie... While filling my truck I notice a couple of shady cat's filling up a Mustang.. While filling my truck I walk inside to get a bottle of water.. Come out and notice immediately that both of my Center caps on the drivers side ( nearest to pump) were GONE!!! One of those sorry ass MOFO's stole em!
I am not imagining things... 50 y/o, OCD when it comes to my vehicles... I will say those bitch ass cowards had nutz... @ 6'2 230ish I am not a little guy..
ended up ordering 4 new ones off of Ebay for $109... Cannot drive my L missing center caps.... that's just not right!!

· Registered
4,877 Posts
Drove the Lightning today, Was working down in Waco, stopped at a QT off of 35 in Waxahachie... While filling my truck I notice a couple of shady cat's filling up a Mustang.. While filling my truck I walk inside to get a bottle of water.. Come out and notice immediately that both of my Center caps on the drivers side ( nearest to pump) were GONE!!! One of those sorry ass MOFO's stole em!
I am not imagining things... 50 y/o, OCD when it comes to my vehicles... I will say those bitch ass cowards had nutz... @ 6'2 230ish I am not a little guy..
ended up ordering 4 new ones off of Ebay for $109... Cannot drive my L missing center caps.... that's just not right!!
I am surprised you walked away from your truck.

That does suck though...

· "01 Fastblack"
320 Posts
I am surprised you walked away from your truck.

That does suck though...
When I see shady mo-fo's around when i'm getting out of my truck I DON'T WALK AWAY UNTILL THEY LEAVE!! And even after I walk away from a distance I still watch for a bit before I leave. Call me paranoid but I call it being aware and smart! :smt104

· Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Surprised that I walked away? There were vehicles at every gas pump.. I was at the one in the middle where I could see out of the window... The dude had to have snagged them when I went to where the water was.. My truck was in clear sight and there were a lot of people around. Trust me, I am very aware.... All of my vehicles tend to get plenty of attention.

The Lightning is no exception... Just bought it, Let the modding begin.

· Registered
4,877 Posts
Surprised that I walked away? There were vehicles at every gas pump.. I was at the one in the middle where I could see out of the window... The dude had to have snagged them when I went to where the water was.. My truck was in clear sight and there were a lot of people around. Trust me, I am very aware.... All of my vehicles tend to get plenty of attention.

The Lightning is no exception... Just bought it, Let the modding begin.
I didn't mean it in a negative way. Didn't realize your truck was so visible from the building. Amazing they were bold enough to go for it.

· Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No offense taken...:bigtu
That is what I was saying, pretty F'N Ballsy!!!

I didn't mean it in a negative way. Didn't realize your truck was so visible from the building. Amazing they were bold enough to go for it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.