Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rob_02Lightning said:
WOO HOO
Now thats the schitt right there  :smt023 :smt023 :smt023

[smilie=bow.gif] [smilie=bow.gif] @ Trev & Denny

Bye Bye Gator  [smilie=omgrofl.gif].......

I'm ready for testing when ever you are Captain  :smt026
Yeah right :LOL
You do know, I didn't tell you everything I was doing, don't you?
Iam just wondering how you will word it after you get your ass handed to you?

I know it will be funny [smilie=omgrofl.gif]

Rob's low budget beast gets slayed by Gator's lower budget truck
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
13,857 Posts
Oh I don't know if I'd call it "Lower Budget Truck" ???

The only reason your being hooked up, is because OF ME
God forbid Team PSP CONTINUES TO WHOOP GATORS BUTT ANOTHER SEASON
JUST LIKE I HAVE THE LAST "2" SEASONS :LOL

I think I'd call it something like
OH MY GOD WE HAVE TO BUILD GATOR A NITROUS RONBO REVENGE

EVEN IF WE HAVE TO LOSE MONEY OR GIVE IT TO HIM, [smilie=omgrofl.gif]
SCADY CATS

Gator, why stop at a full JDM race motor ??? Why not go a few steps more,
Then buy a trailer cause you can never drive it again on the street :smt042

:smt023 @ Jim + JDM, Ok I admitt it, you caught me off guard with this one,
you guys dooped me. BUT NO-ONES WON ANYTHING "YET"


IT AINT OVER TO I WHOOP GATORS BUTT, AND I WILL



oh ya to answer your question Gator, even if you put a thousand HP JDM Motor in it, and I did lose (not going to happen, BUT) I would still find an angle to say I WON :smt040

BTW
My Boys Trev and Denny are on the door step of re-written the Nitrous rules once again,
by re-inventing the Nitrous System, WOO WOO WOO WOO
I don't want to take from that fine Post, SO I moved this here
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,662 Posts
For some reason as I was re-reading this thread the song "Dead or Alive" from Bon Jovi keeps playing in my head!!! :LOL [smilie=drunk.gif] [smilie=xxrotflmao.gif] [smilie=omgrofl.gif] :smt082 :smt066


[smilie=hsugh.gif]
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,662 Posts
:smt034

It’s all the same, only the names will change
Everyday it seems we’re wasting away
Another place where the faces are so cold
I’d drive all night just to get back home

Chorus:
I’m GATORRRRRR, on a JDM'd L  I ride
I’m wanted dead or alive
Wanted dead or alive

Sometimes I sleep, sometimes it’s not for days
And the people I meet always go their separate ways
Sometimes you tell the day
By the bottle that you drink
And times when you’re all alone all you do is think

Chorus

Rob walks these streets, with a loaded pipe of skunk
He smokes for keeps, ’cause he might not make it back
He's been everywhere, but still I’m standing tall
He's seen a million faces while he was high on weed and
he's smoked them all

I’m GATORRRRR, on JDM'd L I ride
I’m wanted dead or alive
I’m GATORRRR, I got JDM on my side
I’m wanted dead or alive
Wanted dead or alive


:LOL [smilie=laugh.gif] :smt035
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
13,857 Posts
La la la .....

Uh Chris, maybe YOU CAN GET THE FORUM RUNNING FAST AGAIN
(@$%(#@$%(#$%#($%#($%#(%#$(#%$(#%$(*$#

Last warning then

I'm going in
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
261 Posts
It will be a cold day in hell when an NX fitted kit will beat one of our customers in a given class. All I care about is being the best at what I do and Rob knows he has our full backing to win.

Rob you might want Sal to drive your truck though. :LOL
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
13,857 Posts
Thanks Pal, (cept that Sal driving part) hehehehe

As I've said 100 times before, I have no desire to bracket race, I find it boring, and I race for one reason --> "BEST ET"

However yes it's true I've been known to hang around the starting line a few minutes after the Gator took off, SO I already warned him I'm leaving on the first light for now on in, hehehe, "and red lightning". I couldn't give a rats ass if the ticket says win or lose, AS LONG AS WE HAVE THE BETTER ET, :LOL

AND FOR 2 SEASONS NOW, WE DO, EVEN GATOR CAN NOT DISPUTE THAT.....
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,662 Posts
racetested said:
It will be a cold day in hell when an NX fitted kit will beat one of our customers in a given class. All I care about is being the best at what I do and Rob knows he has our full backing to win.
Denny,

Soon there will be another project truck that we will be doing a cover story on after the LR low budget 10 sec beast is completed, and I can tell you now that only a racetested nitrous kit is gonna go on it!

We are going to try to build up the numbers of daily driven 10 sec (or 9 second ;) )
Team PSP and Racetested Lightnings! [smilie=secret.gif]

I want a shot at the infamous John Hennessey's twin turbo'd SRT-10 the WORLDS FASTEST SRT-10. He came down to my neck of the woods (San Antonio Raceway) and laid some good numbers down, much respect and props to John! But, it's time to see a **FULL WEIGHT**
10 second (or 9 second) Lightning trapping 138+ mph in ol' Texas, namely in San Antonio, and I can tell you who is headed down that path :D [smilie=fingersx.gif] [smilie=secret.gif]

We gotta talk Denny :D

-Chris
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
261 Posts
Sounds good to me Chris.

I don't have a problem with turbo vehicles but spending 50-100K on an engine package better yield some good times. [smilie=laugh.gif]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Rob_02Lightning said:
Oh I don't know if I'd call it "Lower Budget Truck" ???

The only reason your being hooked up, is because OF ME
God forbid Team PSP CONTINUES TO WHOOP GATORS BUTT ANOTHER SEASON
JUST LIKE I HAVE THE LAST "2" SEASONS :LOL

I think I'd call it something like
OH MY GOD WE HAVE TO BUILD GATOR A NITROUS RONBO REVENGE

EVEN IF WE HAVE TO LOSE MONEY OR GIVE IT TO HIM,  [smilie=omgrofl.gif]
SCADY CATS

Gator, why stop at a full JDM race motor ??? Why not go a few steps more,
Then buy a trailer cause you can never drive it again on the street   :smt042

:smt023 @ Jim + JDM, Ok I admitt it, you caught me off guard with this one,
you guys dooped me. BUT NO-ONES WON ANYTHING "YET"


IT AINT OVER TO I WHOOP GATORS BUTT, AND I WILL



oh ya to answer your question Gator, even if you put a thousand HP JDM Motor in it, and I did lose (not going to happen, BUT) I would still find an angle to say I WON  :smt040

BTW
My Boys Trev and Denny are on the door step of re-written the Nitrous rules once again,
by re-inventing the Nitrous System, WOO WOO WOO WOO
I don't want to take from that fine Post, SO I moved this here
Mines a "lower budget" truck than yours, because plain and simple, I'll have less money in mine than you will in yours.

Since YOU BROUGHT UP the hook ups
Why not tell everyone how much you paid for .................
or better yet, tell everybody what you got for FREE!

And I hate to be the one to tell you, BUT my motor has been in the planning stages for a couple months. You see, my motor didn't need to be rebuilt, as yours was. I had already put down a deposit for my motor a long time ago. I just wanted to do the work during the winter and have a little surprise for you this coming season. But your "motor issues" ruined my surprise :LOL

Buy a trailer?  Why?
Don's Bolt doesn't need one
Vinnie doesn't need one
DealerJim doesn't need one
among the many others

You see my friend, the motor program I decided to go with, has a long history of many streetable miles on their motors. In my opinion, and its just that, my opinion, JDM has the best motor program available to the Lightning community. So thats why I went with them. So hurry up and get yours back together and get your dyno numbers. I might let you feel good for awhile, before I let you see whats in store for you.........LMAO

Its funny, you don't seem so cocky anymore [smilie=eek4.gif]

One other thing........Since your Team PSP, as you state, you still gonna run that Johnny Lightning airbox [smilie=omgrofl.gif]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
racetested said:
It will be a cold day in hell when an NX fitted kit will beat one of our customers in a given class. All I care about is being the best at what I do and Rob knows he has our full backing to win.

Rob you might want Sal to drive your truck though. :LOL
Is that directed to me? Don't know where anybody got the idea of a NX kit was going on my truck :smt102

2 other things

1.......Sal hasn't been running his mouth. Rob has, so Iam not sure how Sal's name got into this. But if Rob wants to have a "driver" in his truck, Iam sure I can get Evan Smith to drive mine.

2.......Somebody called you this afternoon at 5:30, but there was nobody there to answer the phone. There might have been a sale tonight [smilie=eek4.gif]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
261 Posts
Nothing personal against you Gator, we just have a bad history with Mike Woods and NX. I heard thorugh the grapevine that you were installng an NX kit. Guess not?

Sorry I missed your call. I saw the other line ring but I was on the phone with Trev in the U.K. There was no message and when I called the number back about a half an hour later nobody answered.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
racetested said:
Nothing personal against you Gator, we just have a bad history with Mike Woods and NX. I heard thorugh the grapevine that you were installng an NX kit.  Guess not?

Sorry I missed your call. I saw the other line ring but I was on the phone with Trev in the U.K. There was no message and when I called the number back about a half an hour later nobody answered.
I can understand that. But it just proves what I've been saying all along.
Rob, I mean, the GRAPEVINE talks just to hear himself talk most of the time [smilie=omgrofl.gif]

I understand you like to have your products on WINNING VEHICLES so we might as well have a Racetested product on my vehicle, because my boy Rob will be going down :LOL
Iam sorry I missed you last night, that was indeed me. We'll talk today

ROB'S GONNA SHIT WHEN HE READS THIS.......LOL
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
13,857 Posts
WOO HOO Look at Gator running his mouth AS USUAL  :LOL
We got you on the run now,  AH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why don't we first talk some facts Gator
To date YOU STILL HAVE NEVER BEAT MY BEST ET PERIOD (that is a fact jack)
and since 03 I have had the faster ET Lighting PERIOD. (that is a fact jack)
So for 2 seasons now all you have to brag about is cutting a better light
(Big frigging deal, as I've said 100 times I have no desire to bracket race)
So it is YOU that has to catch up, I've been the faster Lighting all along

As for JDM, hell ya they build some bad ass Beast, I've never said diff.
And don't go giving me the BS this was planned, your just tired of changing head gaskets every season trying to keep up with me by throwing 20 something lbs of Boost at it.  [smilie=omgrofl.gif]
And hell ya each person you mentioned has an awesome Lighting that run amazing ET's
WHEN THEY ARE USING THAT SET UP
AS I continue to say, 95-98% of the 10 Sec L's in the world DO NOT drive the street on that set up (yes 1 or 2 do, but they are clearly the exception to the rule)

Sal was not dragged into this, Denny simply mentioned his name as a joke because obviously he has a little more 1320 time than me. (I never said I was king of the lights)
And you say I'm running my mouth,
WELL YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, this is me we're talking about  :D

Some more facts
We will be running a PSP Box and CAI set up
Yes Sal put one serious kick ass deal together, and yes I got some Sponsorship help
And Yes I still spent a ton of money I didn't have
But the bottom line will be 1/2 of what most pay, hence "Low Budget Beast"
I did not want cams
I do not need heads with the nitrous
and I WILL HAVE ALL MY POWER 24/7, any day, all days,
AND I WILL CONTINUE TO WHOOP YOU ASS FOR ANOTHER TWO SEASONS
AH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

BTW
All I said was I'm sure you will have a secrete mod up your sleeve, we all know JDM is a NX dealer so we simply put 2+2 together

BTW
WHAT WERE YOU DOING CALLING DENNY ???
YOU LIEING SACK OF LOSER
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Rob_02Lightning said:
WOO HOO Look at Gator running his mouth AS USUAL  :LOL
We got you on the run now,  AH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why don't we first talk some facts Gator
Sure, lets talk some FACTS

Rob_02Lightning said:
To date YOU STILL HAVE NEVER BEAT MY BEST ET PERIOD (that is a fact jack)
and since 03 I have had the faster ET Lighting PERIOD. (that is a fact jack)
So for 2 seasons now all you have to brag about is cutting a better light
(Big frigging deal, as I've said 100 times I have no desire to bracket race)
So it is YOU that has to catch up, I've been the faster Lighting all along
Fact number 1.......The ET you keep bragging about, you have never come close to running again. Even after stepping up the jets and then finally getting rid of that system and getting a professional setup!

Fact number 2.......scoring lights screw up all the time. Thats why in NHRA you have to back up any record run. Remember the lights screwing up at the last JDM day?

Fact number3........You have NEVER run the MPH I have, so that makes me FASTER

Fact number 4........Everytime we have raced side by side, I have the win light in my lane. Shake it around anyway you want, but that makes me the WINNER and you Rob, the LOOSER

Fact number 5........I've never had to chase you, and Iam making sure I never will


Rob_02Lightning said:
As for JDM, hell ya they build some bad ass Beast, I've never said diff.
And don't go giving me the BS this was planned, your just tired of changing head gaskets every season trying to keep up with me by throwing 20 something lbs of Boost at it.  [smilie=omgrofl.gif]
Fact number 6......Thats why my motor job was planned some time ago. I knew it would be smarter to do it during the winter. Call it a Christmas present to myself.

Rob_02Lightning said:
And hell ya each person you mentioned has an awesome Lighting that run amazing ET's
WHEN THEY ARE USING THAT SET UP
AS I continue to say, 95-98% of the 10 Sec L's in the world DO NOT drive the street on that set up (yes 1 or 2 do, but they are clearly the exception to the rule)
Fact number 7.........I Will drive my truck on the street with a street tune. Thats why I bought a SCT with 3 programs. I'll have a race tune to race with. Just like you will have to make adjustments to race. Putting the bottle in your truck, filling it up, and opening the valve. Don't say you'll have it ready all the time, because its illegal to have a nitrous bottle in a street driven vehicle in New York. I just got off the phone with the Seldon New York Police Dept and they will be on the look out for a black Lightning being driven by a bald old man :smt042

Fact number 8.........Iam going to beat your ass like a red headed step child this year, again

Rob_02Lightning said:
BTW
All I said was I'm sure you will have a secrete mod up your sleeve, we all know JDM is a NX dealer so we simply put 2+2 together

BTW
WHAT WERE YOU DOING CALLING DENNY ???
YOU LIEING SACK OF LOSER
Fact number 9.......I'll have less money in my truck than you will have in your's. So that makes mine a "LOWER BUDGET LIGHTNING" that will whip you any day, everyday.

Fact number 10......You can run, but you can't hide

Fact number 11.......Nice talking to you this morning Denny. I'll call you back next week

Fact number 12.......Rob's in BIG trouble. His mouth finally caught up with him this time


Well, you wanted some facts :smt102 But in reality, you just got [smilie=owned.gif]
 
1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top