Lightning Rodder banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Boost0holic
212 Posts
I'd definately want one. Let me know I am about to do a lot of work on my truck.

·
regular joe
1,494 Posts
Sorry. Im not making them. I put the plans and blueprints up for sale. You can pm me if you are interested, but they arent cheap. Everyone says they want one until it comes time to collect $$. Its just not worth my time

·
Professional Lackey
429 Posts
Sorry. Im not making them. I put the plans and blueprints up for sale. You can pm me if you are interested, but they arent cheap. Everyone says they want one until it comes time to collect $$. Its just not worth my time
Man, that's a depressing problem right there. Was it this difficult with the group buys a decade ago? You made a hell of a product IMO, I should know since I was one of the ones that got in on the group buy back then and I still have your bar on my truck to this day.

·
regular joe
1,494 Posts
Man, that's a depressing problem right there. Was it this difficult with the group buys a decade ago? You made a hell of a product IMO, I should know since I was one of the ones that got in on the group buy back then and I still have your bar on my truck to this day.
Prices of everything have gone up from a decade ago. My aluminum vendor is out of business. I had everything setup for a gb, but i needed 20 people paid before i could start (to keep the price low.) I had 70ish people saying 'they were in.' I gave 6 weeks to pay. 3 people paid in that time. I could do a run of 12 and have people put down a nonrefundable deposit.

·
Boost0holic
212 Posts
f everything have gone up from a decade ago. My aluminum vendor is out of business. I had everything setup for a gb, but i needed 20 people paid before i could start (to keep the price low.) I had 70ish people saying 'they were in.' I gave 6 wee
Let's do it. Post on the Facebook group. I'll buy one 100%

41 - 47 of 47 Posts