Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
YOLO
14,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not sure just got 20 of them today and havent gotten a chance to dig into them yet so I really dont know any specs. I will however be installing comms equipment on them.

Im also going to be getting my CDL (company paid) so I can drive these bad bitches legally.

·
I accidentally ur mom
665 Posts
arent they trying to replace Humvees with these m-atv's? because they are more IED proof

·
I'm kind of a Big Deal
3,025 Posts

·
professional grade
17,790 Posts
What motor?
it should be a 350 with diesel heads on them like the other hummers
Not sure just got 20 of them today and havent gotten a chance to dig into them yet so I really dont know any specs. I will however be installing comms equipment on them.

Im also going to be getting my CDL (company paid) so I can drive these bad bitches legally.
i already got mine! lol
arent they trying to replace Humvees with these m-atv's? because they are more IED proof
it will never happen from what our CO said. the contract with the suppler is not up anytime soon and they just make a new one for a fleet of up armored.

SO IM TOLD

·
Flyin HI
30,989 Posts
So how come the tires won't pop if they get shot? Kevlar reinforced sidewall? lol

·
Vendor
4,138 Posts
So how come the tires won't pop if they get shot? Kevlar reinforced sidewall? lol
There's a steel ring on the inside.

This thing even has water squirters in the fenders so the tires don't catch on fire or if they do you can extinguish the fire.
If they didn't make that POS out of plastic, they wouldn't need a halon system to put the fire's out.

We have them on ours but only the engine bay and tire's..... cause thats the only thing that will burn.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
About this Discussion
31 Replies
14 Participants
chrisheltra
Lightning Rodder
Join our Lightning Rodder community to discuss the supercharged Ford F150 SVT and Harley Davidson edition pickup.
Full Forum Listing