·
Registered
2004 Sonic Blue Truck is # 3348 of 3781 built on 05/03/2004
3,251 Posts
:rockon_ford

·
Dude
2,363 Posts
Well I have a ton of miles on my truck:)shocked003373,000:shocked003 on the chassis) so many in fact that the oil cap is starting to get chips and chunks falling off it. I had been looking on line for billet oil cap not those cheap little covers. I was not having any luck. After seeing that Joel was making billet oil caps for our motors. I contacted him and before I could blink he came up with a custom black anodized one with SVT engraved on it. A real good looking piece, Joel is the man!! I ordered a hydroboost plate too. Thanks Joel

·
SLINGSHOT...ENGAGED
2,608 Posts
I wanna see some pics of the key chains, Been looking for the small one that looks exactly like the fender emblems..

Looked on the FB page but didn't see them

·
JDM Built/KB 3.2
2,175 Posts
Nice looking piece!
JC anyway to post a thread with pictures of all the products you have for sale? If you do already I am sorry for asking!

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Follow him on fb if you have one..this is my first time buying from him and im looking into handing over more of my money lol

·
Registered
2004 Sonic Blue Truck is # 3348 of 3781 built on 05/03/2004
3,251 Posts
I'm interested in an oil cap, but don't use Facebook. I'm not signing up either.
You can email your orders to him. [email protected]

Plus he does have a website in the works.

Something else he posted up for the Mustang crowd and has them in the works for the Lightning's.

Attachments

·
Wile E. Coyote, Super Genius!
11,114 Posts
1 - 20 of 28 Posts