Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say hello and I came accross this site. I have had my 01 Bolt for almost 6 months now and it is friggin hard not to keep buying stuff for her. I have learned alot so far and absolutly love this truck (espically the look on their face when a 4800lb truck whoops their azz).

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
silverbolt01 said:
Just wanted to say hello and I came accross this site.  I have had my 01 Bolt for almost 6 months now and it is friggin hard not to keep buying stuff for her.  I have learned alot so far and absolutly love this truck (espically the look on their face when a 4800lb truck whoops their azz).
IT JUST DON'T GET ANY BETTER THAN THAT, DOES IT :D

WELCOME ABOARD TEX [smilie=wavey.gif]
Enjoy yourself, have fun, and please tell some L buddies about us. :smt023
(there's more to this site you can't see right now, it's currently under construction, but we got a Video and Sound File Section, and we're about to unvail our On Lin Mag (e-zine), and much more, STICK AROUND.....)

·
Registered
159 Posts
silverbolt01 said:
Just wanted to say hello and I came accross this site.  I have had my 01 Bolt for almost 6 months now and it is friggin hard not to keep buying stuff for her.  I have learned alot so far and absolutly love this truck (espically the look on their face when a 4800lb truck whoops their azz).
silverbolt01, welcome to the site, as anything we can assist you with, please let us know.

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
Welcome to the site! Glad to have another Texas bolt in the house!

/me is from San Antonio, Tx :D

Welcome! :)

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks for the warm welcomes, Im hoping Santa is comming early this year

C&L Intake Plenium and SingleBlade Throttlebody.........

·
Registered
71 Posts
silverbolt01 said:
thanks for the warm welcomes, Im hoping Santa is comming early this year

C&L Intake Plenium and SingleBlade Throttlebody.........
Thats all, LOL
Once you start modding it is imposible to stop. It is called Modthrax

Welcome to the site nice to meet ya

·
Project Dirty Dog
6,747 Posts
Once you start modding it is imposible to stop. It is called Modthrax

I never new the name of the bug that floats around all the Lightning owneres now that I know my doctor can find a cure [smilie=omgrofl.gif]. Is there a cure other than there being a[smilie=padlock.gif] on the pocket book by significant others :sad:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts