Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone here around the Tampa/Clearwater area?

I see a handful of modded L's and HD trucks on the road when driving, even met a guy Joe with a Turbo 4-valve L at a car show. Just looking to catch up with some of the locals if you guys get together ever.

My truck:

·
Just a Farm Truck
1,411 Posts
jmc i think I've seen you around before.
Im going to school in dade city

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I live in Holiday , just bought a 2000 white lightning Scott
Congrats on the new pickup! I'm right around the corner from you there as I live in NPR over off Little and Trouble Creek. I see a DSG L on my way to work frequently over in Tarpon Springs near Klosterman and Alt 19. I also ran into a Red L at the little Checkers car show on Friday Nights in Palm Harbor on 19, guy named Joe. We should try and get together at one of the local shows someday soon man.

I just got a few things fixed on the truck this week, and got a few shiny bits installed this week as well. Got a few more goodies on their way. Can't wait to get this heifer dialed in to my liking.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Congrats on the new pickup! I'm right around the corner from you there as I live in NPR over off Little and Trouble Creek. I see a DSG L on my way to work frequently over in Tarpon Springs near Klosterman and Alt 19. I also ran into a Red L at the little Checkers car show on Friday Nights in Palm Harbor on 19, guy named Joe. We should try and get together at one of the local shows someday soon man.

I just got a few things fixed on the truck this week, and got a few shiny bits installed this week as well. Got a few more goodies on their way. Can't wait to get this heifer dialed in to my liking.
Your my neighbor also. I'm at Bayonet Point, used to live in Tarpon at Klosterman & Alt 19 too. I have a red 2003 Lightning bone stock at the moment.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Your my neighbor also. I'm at Bayonet Point, used to live in Tarpon at Klosterman & Alt 19 too. I have a red 2003 Lightning bone stock at the moment.
Nice man! Yeah, my shop is right at Klosterman and Alt 19 :) Well, we're about 1 mile South of Klosterman on Alt 19. Precision Window Films.

Any plans for the truck? Ever get out to any of the local events (shows, races)?

·
Registered
8 Posts
There's a bunch of stuff I want to do, but need cash and another driver so I can park the Lightning and do it right. I went to Quacker Steak once, but no cars or trucks showed up to the car show it was all bikes.

·
Registered
11 Posts
hope to go to brooksville fall fling on the 8th, waiting for center console mod and need a tune, ramseys was recommended any thoughts

·
Registered
312 Posts
i just moved to the hudson area from tampa/lutz and i dont know anyone.
i'm definitely down to get to know and hang out with some lightning guys.

iv built many mustangs and regret selling my last two but now i have an 01 L and its very new to me.
And yes im stock, "TAMPA STOCK" lol

·
Registered
949 Posts
Are u guys up from a gtg? If so it would have to be on a sunday. It's my only day off. What date would work for most? Start posting up dates and I'll set something up.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Are u guys up from a gtg? If so it would have to be on a sunday. It's my only day off. What date would work for most? Start posting up dates and I'll set something up.
I'm down!:rockon_ford

I'm off every sunday and monday. Pm me

·
Registered
18 Posts
I live in Tarpon. I have an 01 White L.

I plan to hang out at Checkers/Boston Market friday evenings starting on the 15th in Palm Harbor. I believe I met Huey (Scott) there on black friday. (I'm Mark)

Dumb question, what's a gtg? Get together?

·
Registered
312 Posts
I work every Thursday, Friday, and Saturday overnights so I cant attend any meets on those days.

and yes, gtg is get together

1 - 19 of 19 Posts