·
I paid my buck-o-five
75,678 Posts
Post a pic and cicrle what you are talking about

·
Silver Thor! Scream Eaton Scream!
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll post a pic when I get off work stoffer, stupid iPhone won't let me right now

But it's the grey plastic piece that sorrounds the headlight switch and air vent, and works it's way above the speedometer.

·
Johnny Law
17,766 Posts
Take off the piece that goes around the steering wheel, remove the 2 bolts that are on the left/right side corners, pop out headlight switch and remove the bolt behind that. Remove 3 bolts that hold the piece you want to remove from the dash and it should slide out

·
tuned by JJ @ WMS
8,864 Posts
how do you take off the plastic piece that surrounds the headlight switch and that goes through the top of the speedometer? I want to colormatch that piece

thats how. [smilie=om

·
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Enemy-I pop the headlight out with a flat head right? Because there seems to be like a small flat head slot right under the headlight switch..

George-lmfao! Like boss!

·
Registered
4,553 Posts
I just did my dash bubble.
I popped the radio bezel, removed the screws holding in the dash bubble, pulle dout the cupholder, removed the screws in there.
Removed the 3 screws on the under side of the dash bubble/black piece above speedo.
Popped out the lamp siwtch, pulled the screws, 1 screw behind that black surround that holds the bubble in place.

Fairly simple and easy, just need to find all the screws.

·
NO RAGRETS!!!
12,119 Posts
I recommend dropping down the subdash and reaching up behind the instrument panel. That way you can release the locking tab on the headlight switch. Using a flatbalde screwdriver will work but, you can crack or break the face of the switch. I've done it myself plenty of times at work.

·
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
MJG- have pics of the dash bubble you painted?!! I wanna see how it came out:)

Enemy-thanks bro!

Ride the- I can try to fit behind the instrument panel, but my hands are to big, I'll try though.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts