Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but does anyone know if they sell them 'un-coated'?? I'm just planning out my winter here...
I'd like to get them powdercoated to match my truck.

·
El duderino
13,077 Posts
call mark at LFP. he might have some coated just for you, or sell you some unfinished.

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
Too much money
and too many L's
AND
I'm sure you realized by now, if you WOULD HAVE bought another
BLACK Lightning, THEY WOULD MATCH [smilie=laugh.gif]

·
El duderino
13,077 Posts
the bars are actually coated in a dark grey ;)

·
Registered
734 Posts
Leann, check with JLP I have his lift bars and love them! Have you ever seen a video of his runs? That slick dosen't spin at all.

Suavy :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys. I actually have the bars from LFP on my gen 1, and they are powdercoated grey... But for my gen 2, I kinda want them to match.... If it's gonna be a big hassle, then I'll just get them black or grey. :D

·
Project Dirty Dog
6,747 Posts
Mark can custom paint them

this was a topic over on NLOC nd mark said to send him a paint sample and he could get it as close as he could. He was chrageing an extra 20 bucks I think to make them SB for the other guys truck. He is sending him the bottle of touch up paint for the paint sample.

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
SlowSVT95 said:
... I kinda want them to match.... If it's gonna be a big hassle, then I'll just get them black or grey. :D
What the hell's the diff, you can't see them unless your
laying on your back.

OH....................now it makes sense [smilie=omgrofl.gif]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
99BlackBeast said:
this was a topic over on NLOC nd mark said to send him a paint sample and he could get it as close as he could. He was chrageing an extra 20 bucks I think to make them SB for the other guys truck. He is sending him the bottle of touch up paint for the paint sample.

Rob_02Lightning said:
What the hell's the diff, you can't see them unless your
laying on your back.

OH....................now it makes sense [smilie=omgrofl.gif]
I'll know they're there though... Besides, I am on my back when I'm cleaning underneath my truck. :razz:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts