Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Was going to install this but decided on a different placement for my gauges. Very good shape includes both the auto meter boost gauge and AEM Air/Fuel. Would like to get $400.00 shipped to the lower 48. This pod is no longer in being made.

·
All I want to do is break into 11's
1,293 Posts
^ if he wants the gauges then maybe we can work out something like what we talked about before with the pod. I need those pics though to see how it looks. Pm if you want to move forward

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
tv559---If you just want the gauges make me an offer.

I am going to take pictures of the back side of the pod tomorrow........be patient.

tylerallencars -- what is your final offer on the POD?

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No offer on the gauges - but I sent you (tylerallencars) pictures of the back of the pod. If he wants the gauges and you want the pod I am sure we can make a deal here.

·
Bad Mother F'R
2,732 Posts
If he doesnt take the pod, let me know. Dont need the guages, but the pod is another story! Thanks!

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The pod is still for sale. tylerallencars decided to do some suspension upgrades instead. If you are interested make me an offer.

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Unless someone makes a reasonable offer for the gauges the pod alone is not for sale.

·
Carpe diem
10,810 Posts
400 for this and the gauges and pod is a steal, that AEM gauge is $200 new and that pod was like 500

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I may just keep this....................no realistic offers coming my way.
Merry Christmas to me.

·
Bad Mother F'R
2,732 Posts
Pod looks warped on the front and back edges... Or is that just the lighting?

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Pod looks warped on the front and back edges... Or is that just the lighting?
There are two places that the pod doesn't sit completely flat. I emailed MM and asked if they would rehab it or recommend a fix but haven't heard back. I am gonna keep it so this's a moot point now.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
About this Discussion
15 Replies
6 Participants
DSG04L
Lightning Rodder
Join our Lightning Rodder community to discuss the supercharged Ford F150 SVT and Harley Davidson edition pickup.
Full Forum Listing