Lightning Rodder banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Wile E. Coyote, Super Genius!
9,778 Posts
They were “dukin” it out because you and mike hoarded all the shit paper ??‍♂
They just had to poop ?
I’d be fighting mad too ?
When I bought it, it wasn't a problem. I am not buying anymore. I also have a sister who lives nearby. Told her if she ran into problems getting any, let me know. She has a son as well. So fuck off about it. I planned ahead and bought some, a little at a time, before it became a problem. So I have 100 rolls. I use about one a week myself. I won't have to buy any for probably two years now. I don't have a problem with it.

·
local painter
2,865 Posts
When I bought it, it wasn't a problem. I am not buying anymore. I also have a sister who lives nearby. Told her if she ran into problems getting any, let me know. She has a son as well. So fuck off about it. I planned ahead and bought some, a little at a time, before it became a problem. So I have 100 rolls. I use about one a week myself. I won't have to buy any for probably two years now. I don't have a problem with it.

·
9,778 Posts
Looks like 8 yrs later from the last post ? I’ll post supercharger pics , seems like people didn’t want to?
He doesn't just want a bunch of blower pics. That's too easy. He wants pictures of early stock superchargers that say ATON on them, versus the latter ones that say SVT. It really does help to read the opening post before responding, toilet paper discussions not withstanding! LMAO!!

·
AntiSocial
17 X3 35i, 18 Equinox LT 2.0T, 21 M550i -July production
767 Posts
I can take all the pics he wants, but the blower isn’t on my truck, so they’ll be pretty useless.

·
AntiSocial
17 X3 35i, 18 Equinox LT 2.0T, 21 M550i -July production
767 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
as some may know I'm in SoCal and got flagged to be inspected by the state REF. I've got the truck back to stock but the only issue is the supercharger. according to the state REF he doesn't realize that the early trucks up to 2001 have EATON on the snout VS. SVT and he expects me to change out the blower. I need pictures to show proof that EATON is the OEM supercharger so I can have that waived and reinspect my truck. I'd appreciate as many pictures of the supercharger as possible.

thank you
Now I know why everyone from CA is moving to AZ. Pathetic. Would gladly send you mine. But, it's a Whipple. Guessing those over regulated losers there would throw me in jail for that.

·
9,778 Posts
Hey, it even says EATON on the front.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts