Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as some may know I'm in SoCal and got flagged to be inspected by the state REF. I've got the truck back to stock but the only issue is the supercharger. according to the state REF he doesn't realize that the early trucks up to 2001 have EATON on the snout VS. SVT and he expects me to change out the blower. I need pictures to show proof that EATON is the OEM supercharger so I can have that waived and reinspect my truck. I'd appreciate as many pictures of the supercharger as possible.

thank you

·
local painter
2,865 Posts
In Missouri we just buy the inspector man lunch + 12$ for the state feee. And all is good.
Find an inspector person that likes food and slip him/her a Texas Road house gift card. ?? Your welcome

·
Wile E. Coyote, Super Genius!
9,778 Posts
In Missouri we just buy the inspector man lunch + 12$ for the state feee. And all is good.
Find an inspector person that likes food and slip him/her a Texas Road house gift card. ?? Your welcome
In Oklahoma we don't have to hassle with any of that. No inspections, no smog checks. Hence my deleted EGR and all it's associated crap is a freebie.

I remember when I was a kid, my dad would leave as six pack of cold ones on the passenger seat. Passed! Which is why there are none in Oklahoma now. They couldn't stop the corruption, so they axed it all.

Maybe in Commiefornia, all you need do is slip him your dick and PASSED!

·
local painter
2,865 Posts
Also... :stoffer
THIS THREAD IS WORTHLESS WITHOUT PICS
Just sayin...
In Oklahoma we don't have to hassle with any of that. No inspections, no smog checks. Hence my deleted EGR and all it's associated crap is a freebie.

I remember when I was a kid, my dad would leave as six pack of cold ones on the passenger seat. Passed! Which is why there are none in Oklahoma now. They couldn't stop the corruption, so they axed it all.
Well oaklahomies clearly have no reguard for our fragile ozone layer. And y’all should be ashamed for y’all selves lol

·
9,778 Posts
Also... :stoffer
THIS THREAD IS WORTHLESS WITHOUT PICS
Just sayin...

Well oaklahomies clearly have no reguard for our fragile ozone layer. And y’all should be ashamed for y’all selves lol
Don't require a front license plate either. How's that ugly piece of flat metal on the front of yours doing? LMAO!!

Only downside to that is some vehicles have a place for a plate, and no plate. What to do? At least the Lightning doesn't have a flat spot on the bumper.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
as for the front plate. you may not get pulled over and cited for no front plate. but some cities will issue a citation if you're parked in the downtown area the the parking patrol walks or drives by and notices no front plate.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Looks like 8 yrs later from the last post ? I’ll post supercharger pics , seems like people didn’t want to?

Attachments

·
local painter
2,865 Posts
Or a roll of charmin. ??

·
9,778 Posts
as for the front plate. you may not get pulled over and cited for no front plate. but some cities will issue a citation if you're parked in the downtown area the the parking patrol walks or drives by and notices no front plate.
Have no idea how things are there now. When I lived there, I never had a front plate on any vehicle. I got countless tickets for it. Seen CHP make a u-turn and chase me down and got nothing but a no front plate ticket. For years, it was a Fix-It ticket. Then it changed to a fine along with it. Wasn't a heavy fine, so I dealt with it. I hate front plates. On most vehicles, they look tacked on.

·
9,778 Posts
I think I like Kenny's idea of a gift card better than this, but hey each to his own no judging here.
Not saying I would either. Just saying that's the reality of CA. But sadly, there is a huge gay community in Oklahoma City. And a very large Inn called The Habana Inn that gays come to from all over the states, even from outside the country. Call it AIDS Central I suppose. LMAO!!

·
9,778 Posts
Or a roll of charmin. ??
After watching the snews, I started buying a pack or t wo anytime I was in a store about a month ago. Lasat count, and I ain't buyin no mo, I have right around 100 rolls. For me alone. LOL!!

I've read that if you get this crap, there can be a really bad gastro intestinal affect along with it. Best to be prepared. Fortunately, all stores here are now rationing paper products to one pack per customer. So while I may have overdone it, I now have around two years worth of it. Including bottled water.

·
Registered
719 Posts
I have heard for all of those hoarding toliet paper you should keep it in the freeze to keep if fresh, then when you need to use it just pop it in the microwave...Wallah

·
local painter
2,865 Posts

·
9,778 Posts
I did it over a one month period, a pack here, a pack there. Never went into a store and bought multiple packs. But when you see vids of stores with empty shelves, even if not in your community, you prepare. Then the stupid snews people here started commenting on it. Then one Sunday, I drove around from store-to-store looking, all empty shelves, none to be had. So glad I did it.

·
AntiSocial
17 X3 35i, 18 Equinox LT 2.0T, 21 M550i -July production
767 Posts
I did it over a one month period, a pack here, a pack there. Never went into a store and bought multiple packs. But when you see vids of stores with empty shelves, even if not in your community, you prepare. Then the stupid snews people here started commenting on it. Then one Sunday, I drove around from store-to-store looking, all empty shelves, none to be had. So glad I did it.
Same with me. I buy Charmin every time I go to BJs, but since they sell in bulk, I buy more than I use, so I have a big stock pile of the stuff. At least 100 Mega Rolls. Could probably make a couple grand selling it if I was a scumbag.

·
9,778 Posts
Yup. Anyone here see the video of three "chicks" dukin it out over a pack of TeePee? Pretty farkin stupid.

·
local painter
2,865 Posts
Yup. Anyone here see the video of three "chicks" dukin it out over a pack of TeePee? Pretty farkin stupid.
They were “dukin” it out because you and mike hoarded all the shit paper ??‍♂
They just had to poop ?
I’d be fighting mad too ?

·
Registered
719 Posts
Not saying I would either. Just saying that's the reality of CA. But sadly, there is a huge gay community in Oklahoma City. And a very large Inn called The Habana Inn that gays come to from all over the states, even from outside the country. Call it AIDS Central I suppose. LMAO!!
Same with me. I buy Charmin every time I go to BJs, but since they sell in bulk, I buy more than I use, so I have a big stock pile of the stuff. At least 100 Mega Rolls. Could probably make a couple grand selling it if I was a scumbag.
My god man how full shit are you that you need that much ????? I use about one a 1/2 rolls a week, are you doing something different that me. You could also buy up all of the hand sanitizer and list it as well and make a huge profit and real screw the ones that need it.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts