Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:cry:supercharger exchange for ported one having trouble finding one any ideals thanks

·
Registered
367 Posts
Well i have an extra one that I was going to send off to port. Maybe we can work out a deal. Were are you located? You can get one from for but they run 1500.00 :smt009 . What is wrong with yours? Can you not have your L down for a week or two?

·
Registered
28 Posts
I have a stock eaton case and snout with pulley.It has 6000 miles on it.Not sure what its worth.Asking $400. plus shipping

I have more pics if needed

·
Registered
367 Posts
I have one like that also but mine still has the internals to in and is still together. :D

·
Premium Member
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
MINE ONLY HAS 3700 MILES ON IT SUPERCHARGER

;) I would like to do exchange for ported one ready to go with ported plenum i probley will have to just send mine in and be without my lightning for a week or so thanks for the offer

·
Premium Member
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Avalanche said:
Well i have an extra one that I was going to send off to port. Maybe we can work out a deal. Were are you located? You can get one from for but they run 1500.00 :smt009 . What is wrong with yours? Can you not have your L down for a week or two?
MINE ONLY HAS 3700 MILES I GUESS I WILL SEND TO HAVE PORTED TAKES ABOUT A WEEK :idea:

·
Registered
367 Posts
This is why I bought my ported blower outright so i could have a spare. Man you should have heard my wife scream (you probably could have). Does this sound familiar to you ? That just what you need more sh*t to cluter up the garage. :D

·
Registered
159 Posts
Do what I did.

Get a divorce. :D

Now, I have an excuse for blowing all my money on my truck, before she takes half. :cool:

·
Premium Member
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
COME ALONG WAY SINCE THOSE DAYS

[smilie=drThose were the good ole, days gone thru several supercharges since those days[smilie=3g

·
I paid my buck-o-five
75,621 Posts
stiegemeier's advertises cores available and I'm sure Posi does also

·
Bracket maker
3,982 Posts
I have two eatons on the shelf now. One is ported and one is not. I might be interested in letting one go if you need it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts