Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
11 Second Club
15,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This dude said "supercharge and turbocharge is called twincharging" fast as fack but only like 10 can tune it in the u.s lmao....

I thought it was compound boost haha damm ricers

·
Registered
880 Posts
WTH? a little more story please!

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
hellion turbos has kits for the 03-04 cobras by twin turboing the supercharger... IIRC they had it up to 1,200 hp and was nowhere near full potential of the setup... only body mod to complete setup was removing the fglights to run your downpipes... checkout their site it explains everything on there

·
I paid my buck-o-five
75,536 Posts
compound boost is the way to go for a street only vehicle that has one hell of a fuel system

tell that ricer to F himself

·
11 Second Club
15,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
WTH? a little more story please!
This ricer talking about what he's doing to his vtach
hellion turbos has kits for the 03-04 cobras by twin turboing the supercharger... IIRC they had it up to 1,200 hp and was nowhere near full potential of the setup... only body mod to complete setup was removing the fglights to run your downpipes... checkout their site it explains everything on there
Pretty nice set up!
Come to NM Jose, I will tune your suprbocharger lol
Hahahahahaha sure joe lol!
compound boost is the way to go for a street only vehicle that has one hell of a fuel system

tell that ricer to F himself
That's what I told hin but u know how ricers are lol

·
Dual Money Pits
4,504 Posts
pretty sure just about any decent turbo kit on a new edge stang requires tubular k member and coil overs as well (I think hellion includes one)

·
El duderino
13,077 Posts
i thought twincharging is when you have a girl bent over, dildo in one hand with your junk in her....nevermind

·
tuned by JJ @ WMS
8,864 Posts
^^^^ [smilie=om .

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
12 Participants
George Lightning
Lightning Rodder
Join our Lightning Rodder community to discuss the supercharged Ford F150 SVT and Harley Davidson edition pickup.
Full Forum Listing