Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 20 of 158 Posts

·
Johnny Law
17,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Driving in the L a while back some guy pulls up next to me at the light and says..........

Guy: nice truck, you might wanna get it checked out soon because everytime you hit the gas something is squeaking/whining, might be a bearing or something.
Me: Oh sh!t, really? Tell me if it does it again (I mash the pedal then slow down so guy could catch up)
Guy: Yup, might even be your front differential
Me: Crap, thanks for the heads up.

[smilie=om

·
I paid my buck-o-five
75,542 Posts
there's a guy on F-150online who posted up a couple days ago about how after his custom exhaust his new Lightning has true dual exhaust... :laughing25

and appearantly my green truck is a Lightning and so is my Harley truck according to another guy :laughing25

appearantly the fact that they are both supercharged makes them "Lightnings" :laughing25

·
tuned by JJ @ WMS
8,864 Posts
[smilie=omit was probably a hole in the head light that was making that whinning noise :laughing25

·
I paid my buck-o-five
75,542 Posts
I love starting the green truck in auto parts stores parking lots and lifting the hood :laughing25

"is it supposed to sounds like that"
"is it turbo charged?"
"your belt is slipping"
"your alternator is going out, you need a new one"
"did you make that kit yourself?"
"I can tell your truck has dual exhaust, it makes black smoke on both sides when you take off"

:laughing25

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
Driving in the L a while back some guy pulls up next to me at the light and says..........

Guy: nice truck, you might wanna get it checked out soon because everytime you hit the gas something is squeaking/whining, might be a bearing or something.
Me: Oh sh!t, really? Tell me if it does it again (I mash the pedal then slow down so guy could catch up)

[smilie=om[/QUOTE]

reminds me of my dad who test drove my truck for me (bought it from his city not around me)

hes old school like big blocks so doesnt know about a modular motor s/c and so when he was driving it i was on the phone and he calls and hes like "I dont know Alex, something seems wrong... Under the slightest acceleration, like getting on the highway, it makes a huge whine noise. Just doesnt sound right. Like Belt slip or Pulley Bearings..."

Me: "I WANT THAT! NOW! ITS SUPPOSED TO SOUND LIKE THAT"

And the next weekend (Xmas day 08') I bought my L!
:rockon_ford

·
Texas>Florida
3,055 Posts

[smilie=om[/QUOTE]
There some people over where i stay that dont even know what a Lightning is...

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
I love starting the green truck in auto parts stores parking lots and lifting the hood :laughing25

"is it supposed to sounds like that"
"is it turbo charged?"
"your belt is slipping"
"your alternator is going out, you need a new one"
"did you make that kit yourself?"
"I can tell your truck has dual exhaust, it makes black smoke on both sides when you take off"

[smilie=om

·
11 Second Club
15,062 Posts
I was at the track and this dakota owner says " I love running lightnings I would run you but you are on slicks" I get that all the time...

Also " I never lost to a lightning"

·
11 Second Club
15,062 Posts
I was at the track and this dakota owner says " I love running lightnings I would run you but you are on slicks" I get that all the time...

Also " I never lost to a lightning"

·
I'm kind of a Big Deal
3,025 Posts
"Your truck sure is PRETTY!"

Don't you dare call my truck pretty! I will run your homo ass over.

1 - 20 of 158 Posts